Views: 7843|Replies: 22

How to improve oral english [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-19 17:06:07 |Display all floors
i think ,for most of us ,it will be the bigest obstacle on our long english learning roads. so many people try try try  finding a substantially effective method.but more try, more confusion. how to improve oral english in the event that there is no foreign friend to talk with and there is no enough money to attend the expensive spoken english training course? i bellieve that every guy in here have lots of experience.so,please let's share it with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-19 17:10:19 |Display all floors
try to sing english songs, which are the best demonstrations of expressing oneself.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-19 17:18:43 |Display all floors

There's an old joke that can be applied here:

Tourist on the street in New York: Can you tell me how to get to Carnegie Hall?

New Yorker: Practice, practice, practice.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-19 17:33:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2009-11-19 17:18
Tourist on the street in New York: Can you tell me how to get to Carnegie Hall?

New Yorker: Practice, practice, practice.

haha , very funny! i have been practicing for quite a long time,but  i got little improvement. confusing................

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-19 19:01:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 312feng at 2009-11-19 17:06
i think ,for most of us ,it will be the bigest obstacle on our long english learning roads. so many people try try try  finding a substantially effective method.but more try, more confusion. how to ...

I will you give my advice as a teacher of english and student of the chinese language.
The idea for you would be to live in a country where english is people's mother toungue.
Of course this suggestion is affordable for a few people.
Another solution would be to find a native speaker as a frriend and be together for many hours a week.
Again this is also difficult.

The more tangible solution is to go to Xinhua shudian ,go to the english books department and choose a coursebook with english teaxts and dialogues.
Be careful to pick up a book which also includes a cd.Then listen to it for many hours.Carry the dialogues to mp3 and listen carefully ,try also to memorise standard phrases and immitate the pronunciation.

if you try you will be soon rewarded
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-19 19:49:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-11-19 19:01

I will you give my advice as a teacher of english and student of the chinese language.
The idea for you would be to live in a country where english is people's mother toungue.
Of course this su ...

thank you a lot . i try to exercise spoken english by watching the teleplay friends recently. i find this teleplay is very very funny.and i even recite the lines.but after doing  this for nearly  two monthes,i find it is hard to largely improve my oral english only by reciting the lines .may be more oral practise is  needed for me .but unfortunately nobody around me speaking english. how can i do?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-19 20:32:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 312feng at 2009-11-19 19:49

thank you a lot . i try to exercise spoken english by watching the teleplay friends recently. i find this teleplay is very very funny.and i even recite the lines.but after doing  this for nearly  ...

study by yourself using books with cds.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.