Views: 3796|Replies: 17

Crush YouTube, Eat HuLu meat, Drink att bood. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-18 11:01:56 |Display all floors
Whoa, man, what are you saying?
:):):)
Don't amaze at all. Listen to me quietly...
They are all video net surfing on the internet. They are success in the entertainment field. I wish our Chinese video web sites are also as success as they do.
I didn't know them until yesterday I visited yahoo,com
I try to access to them, but not.allowed and find our Chinese video nets are also growing as bamboo shoots in the spring after rain. countless, which is the best?
I thnk all is not bad.
If I run a video web site, I shall name it " Yue Fri"
Do you know the poem " the whole river is red"?
Let's support Chinese video and movies and entertainment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 11:03:29 |Display all floors
From this video sites, our tv programs and movies will move to the world easily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 11:07:03 |Display all floors
People will ask, What is video web site, what is cctv? and what is satelite tv? What is internet?
What's different among them?
Could you answer the question?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 11:35:17 |Display all floors

Reply #2 learner1's post

They might move to the world quickly, but I highly doubt, with all due respect, that foreign folks will be interested in seeing TV shows about the old Imperial dynasties and world war 2, through Chinas eyes played over and over, in Chinese and where Chinese people always win. I can't be bothered watching CCTV9 even, it's too repetitive and is so..."China is great this and that" that it's merely a propaganda tool and a way for China to extend it's soft culture, something that many folks around the world may, or may not be interested in.
This post can't be seen as anti China, it's just my view and, I imagine, the view of 99.9% of the foreigners I know from around the world. For reasons, only they know, none of them are the least bit interested in China. They're too busy with their families and work and mortgages.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 16:18:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-11-18 11:35
They might move to the world quickly, but I highly doubt, with all due respect, that foreign folks will be interested in seeing TV shows about the old Imperial dynasties and world war 2, through Ch ...

Was that so the foreigners have such ideas? can't believe.
if toreigners don't see tv and movies, what do they do when they get home from work?
only go to bar for a cup of wine? as same thing as we see in the western film from usa?
crowd in a small bar, drink and dance?
many peple say the the west people like to go to cinema.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 16:28:56 |Display all floors
" Yue Fri"==yue fei.
in Chinese pronunciation, HuLu means Tartar,
just make a joke.
It was told yutube hulu and att etc are all famous video net.
Our tudou and etc can mathch with them. I think so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 16:36:48 |Display all floors
I sit in the Cinema in Shanghai and wonder why the people are laughing. The subtitles I am reading are correct, but I don't have the cultural background to catch the humor more than half the time. Chinese also can not appreciate much of the value of western films, songs, etc. There is a bit of a culture gap.

At the same time, there are still many of movies, songs, book, and videos that would absolutely fascinate westerners. China knows the amazing parts of the west, but it seems the majority of the west has no idea about China's most amazing things. I do hope that westerners get more chances to experience everything about China. It would be great if they had some reality to balance against imaginings fueled by 50 years of negative aspersions. Westerners haven't had a fair chance to judge China. If they learn more directly from the source, they'll develope a much more positive view.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.