Author: UYA

World Peace? Doable? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-24 15:37:40 |Display all floors

world peace is just a dream

World peace is just a dream,
Because of the different country, the different race,the different value point,etc.
Just in one word, one day the difference exists,one day there is no world peace!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 15:50:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wiseoldlady at 2009-11-23 05:02 PM
Post #49

Is that your dog from the video with the peacock?

Ready for a night on the town?

Cute!!

yeah, it's that rascal who also chewed up 2 of my pongfu paddles.

here's something before the beach:
codyglass.JPG
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 15:52:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by endeavor35 at 2009-11-23 11:37 PM
World peace is just a dream,
Because of the different country, the different race,the different value point,etc.
Just in one word, one day the difference exists,one day there is no world peace!

the internet might make a difference -- could our posts become more powerful then wmd's?
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 16:09:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Fookchew at 2009-11-22 20:19
That's the first condition.

I dont see why the west being defeated has anything to do with world peace.  The west is not at war as of current, so its defeat would require a new war to start with the west on one side and then its eventual defeat.

I still wonder what evidence there is that the west is the cause of all wars, as looking back in the history of man all over the planet we can see that wars have been everywhere and in all times.  The west does not have an exclusive relationship with aggression.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-24 16:45:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Exergy at 2009-11-24 16:09

I dont see why the west being defeated has anything to do with world peace.  The west is not at war as of current, so its defeat would require a new war to start with the west on one side and t ...

i would disagree......

The west (through the spread of its religion and capitalist agenda) has waged the most wars though out history (not to mention modern times). I think the poster is referring to the west's control over economic and political power over other counties.

To free ourselves from these types of influences and control is a step toward World Peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 17:06:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by UYA at 2009-11-24 16:45

i would disagree......

The west (through the spread of its religion and capitalist agenda) has waged the most wars though out history (not to mention modern times). I think the poster is ref ...

I don't see any evidence that most wars in history have been caused by the west.  Perhaps wars in the west are better known or were larger in the last 200 years but no one has yet provided any evidence that the west has more wars than anywhere else.  For every western war you can think of I can think of a non western war or two.

what "west"
Mexico is in the West, yet it does not control much.
Sweden is also in the West yet what does it control?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 17:49:23 |Display all floors
The world peace is our eventual target....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.