Author: UYA

World Peace? Doable? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-28 08:09:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-11-27 03:32 PM
Actually, the founding fathers of the US were, apparently, sincere in their wish to create something "for the people, of the people and by the the people", hence the Constitution. Get it  ...

so the blacks and indians are not people?

my own score with america is about i and other immigrants(often the best and brightest) that fed the corrupted blue bloods.  when i broke america's restriction on large computers, it saved america under the ape-brain reagan from suffering the same financial meltdown as we r having now.  they blacklist me first, but then considered me as a hero.  but i still regret this effort  at saving america and taiwan.

constitution is the greatest con job ever done by man.  u need to sing this anthem one more time:

Oh, say, can you see?

How much we are all in love with wars?

What so proudly we hail'd

at the weapons of mass of destruction?

whose big heads and broad shoulders

have always righted our might.

And the freedom we declared

had proclaimed the blacks should be slaves.

Gave proof thro¡¯ our democracy

that the Indians should be dead.

Onward march our Christian soldiers.

And extend our capitalists¡¯sticky fingers.

O say, how we built our mil'industry complex,

and started a world-wide arms race.

O¡¯er the land of the freaks,

and the home of the brats.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-28 10:53:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allperils at 2009-11-27 17:07
The country that has waged the most wars in the past 80 years is USA.

As long as the USA is on top, there will never be world Peace.

By the way, USA itself, will have peace, but only at the c ...

As an American, I'm ashamed of what we have done to the world through out history. We are the rulers of the money driven world we see today and exploit nations to achieve a comfortable life.Yes, many Americans are blind to these facts, which is why I left but, do not hate us all. There are many who see the same things you and I do. Hating ALL Americans is like being racist to others.

I blame the filthy rich, political and religious leaders who's greed has kept this capitalist system going on for so long.

I laughed when the economic melt down happened and see this as a "wake up call" to America.

Before you judge anyone.....
Talk to them and see where their mind is first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-28 11:35:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by UYA at 2009-11-27 06:53 PM

As an American, I'm ashamed of what we have done to the world through out history. We are the rulers of the money driven world we see today and exploit nations to achieve a comfortable life.Yes ...

i said asians need to unite.  and we asian americans need to control america from starting another war.  i ll be the first one to advocate california independence if america pulls another stunt like the monkey brain bush did.
bush2.jpg
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-28 13:06:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2009-11-28 11:35

i said asians need to unite.  and we asian americans need to control america from starting another war.  i ll be the first one to advocate california independence if america pulls another stunt ...

Agree....

Suggestions?

It is funny you mention Bush...

His motivations are money and religion......

The very things that have screwed up this world!

The "prefect storm" of EVIL!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-28 22:05:14 |Display all floors

ASIA CULTURAL UNIFICATION

Originally posted by UYA at 2009-11-27 09:06 PM

Agree....

Suggestions?

It is funny you mention Bush...

His motivations are money and religion......

The very things that have screwed up this world!

The "prefect storm" ...

ASIA CULTURAL UNIFICATION

Thirty years ago, I predicted that the next leaders of technical companies would be the ones who give away fastest.  The likes of Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon and Google practically made their customer base their paid employees.  They essentially meshed themselves with the Internet user community and finally triumphed over competitions by size, not profit.

For as long as America has existed, that's how it was able to take advantage of countries of  smaller sizes, economies, military arsenal.  Now, both China and the European Union are challenging this unfairness.  The result of this globalization is America's loss of control of its finances.  It also resulted in the marginalization of small and isolated countries.

Let me predict here that in the next 30 years, the winners would be those countries who are fastest in unifying among themselves.  Our ancestors of Asians might very well have foreseen this future.  Throughout Asian history, whenever the culture was firmly rooted in the society, expansion through unification ensued.  Although most times violences were involved, the degree is decreasing.  And today, it's ripe for a peaceful union, if we can fully revive our culture.

The first plan of action is building a bullet train going from Tokyo to Shanghai:
noreas.jpg
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-2 07:25:23 |Display all floors

World Peace? Doable?

Is World Peace? Doable?
Only if the people of the US can take over control of their government. Where there is no democracy war mongers rule.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-2 09:40:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnjones at 2009-12-2 07:25
Is World Peace? Doable?
Only if the people of the US can take over control of their government. Where there is no democracy war mongers rule.

THAT is the ONLY way!!!!!!!!!

In this day and age I can not see why we are not able to achieve "TRUE" democracy. It is possible to "link" everyone to government via the internet, Fax's, phones. The more people involved with government the more "clean and true" it will become. Government is now corrupted to its core by special interests and religious control. Government exists for the people NOT people exist for government. Now we elect a president every 4 years.....

Think about it....
If you start to vote at age 20 and live to 100 you will be able to vote 20 times in your whole life for our leader! Imagine 20 times in your whole life!!!!!!! Everyone's opinion matter more than just that. Government should be an "ongoing" thing. If you don't like what they are doing then, go online and get them out!

Sadly I do not see such a change in the US political system. The politicians want to keep control and keep the money driven system in place.

Thanks for your comment and welcome to the CD!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.