Author: angelx

Beauty or Intelligence?which do you prefer ,men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-12 21:01:21 |Display all floors
it would prefer the intelligence,but on the premise of that the women isn't too ugly...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 21:10:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by angelx at 2009-11-10 15:24
please don't lie. we all know that woman with both beauty and intelligence is rare.It was so funny to talk about people pretending to answer that they still prefer smart women without beauty than b ...

there are few smart women without beauty or beautiful women without brain at all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 22:08:11 |Display all floors
Smart is the new sexy! So if I can have to choose from intelligence and beauty, I'll choose intelligence . Beauty will fade with time , however intelligence is immortal. In economic terms beauty is  depreciating asset and intelligence is earning asset.Not only beauty is depreciating asset, it  accelerated depreciation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 22:16:37 |Display all floors
this question don't have absolute answer,it depend on who kind of person you are , in my opinion  in the fist sight or in short time , beauty (terrific body and charming face)is the main factor to me ,because i don't understand her, fist impression is quit importment .    however, it is very different for  the long period. with the time go fly ,i feel that a good heart is more and more importment that beauty. only it can keep a sense of happy  between each other!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-12 22:28:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justwowo at 2009-11-12 20:16

I cann't bear the foolish lady,even though she is beautiful and good shape.When you turn off light, good face won't be significant.haha

when you turn off the light ,perhaps the foolish is more efficient and skillful than the clever.You never know.;P:lol:lol:lol:lol
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-12 22:32:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-11-12 22:28

when you turn off the light ,perhaps the foolish is more efficient and skillful than the clever.You never know.;P:lol:lol

furthermore with the clever if she is ugly you will be obliged to avoid any intimacy at day time,or in the sunshine ,you will be waititng only to get dark.Not practical at all.
You made me laugh .thank you ;P;P;P:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 23:17:58 |Display all floors
Her beauty is ephemeral, her intelligence is forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.