Views: 53491|Replies: 94

Do you think there exist pure friendship between a boy and a girl?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-5 09:50:04 |Display all floors
Many people told me that they did not believe boys and girls have pure friendship, as they grew up, to be man or women, their friendship will disappear or be not pure as before~

I am not agree with it, I believe that friendship can last long, it is very great to have a life-time friend,  to have a female (male) intimate is more difficult , and people should take more time to maintain the precious relationsjip, I have a  male intimate and both of us feel very relax when we talk, we can talk anything without restriction~that feels really wonderful~

what's your opinion?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-5 16:56:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HappySea at 2009-11-5 09:50
Many people told me that they did not believe boys and girls have pure friendship, as they grew up, to be man or women, their friendship will disappear or be not pure as before~

I am not agree w ...

of course there can be pure friendship between a man and a woman ,a boy and a girl.
Is it possible to fall in love with all your friends?
Only  emotionally  non balanced people may be so prone to love affairs so easily.
Especially these days young people have got so many friends who are classmates and go out together.
I have seen it with my children.They have been pure friends for years.Nothing to do with love affairs and romance.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-5 19:41:35 |Display all floors
I have a very good female friend who i trust and have known for many years.  We have never been intmate and i actually think intimacy would spoil our friendship.

She's a far better friend than my ex-wife ever was though the sexual chemistry was greater with my wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 09:30:14 |Display all floors
i think there are some
http://weibo.com/xiayiqiang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 09:33:12 |Display all floors
friends are the most precious fortune in my life~friendship also should be cherished whether your friend is a girl or a man~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 09:51:34 |Display all floors

yes

i think there is a pure friendship between boys and girls. If they are minor, maybe there is no. becaus e they dont have a right ability of judgement . As a abult, they have comparable right judgement....In all,  I think  there is a pure friendship between boys and girls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 10:23:41 |Display all floors
i don't agree with it.
if there is a pure friendship between a man  wnd a woman,there will be the one makes a  sacrifice to hide his(her) feeling.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.