Author: HappySea

Do you think there exist pure friendship between a boy and a girl?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2009-11-11 13:01:37 |Display all floors

Between men and women there is no friendship possible

"Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-13 21:17:14 |Display all floors
i really have a pure friendship with a chidish boy...he is very simple and quite cute...ha!so lovely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 11:50:27 |Display all floors
ok lets talk naturally  , now girl or boy , woman or man , it is tow different things , exactly as same as one iron and one magnetic pcs , if but together of course will have some attractive and some feeling and try under some situations like close up or some smell or any attractive activity , that is the default and natural human body and human mind and heart , men attractive  to women as standard , so if any man just set with a woman in special like party or dinner or any this and don't find any strange feeling in his heart or pass by any idea , so he is not normal man , hehe or not adult enough , why , because he acting not natural ,
and same for the women , and as we always boys in the party and dinner always winks to each other and whisper that girl is beautiful or that is sexy or or or , that is also happen every where even inside the men mind , only the very old old man have no this sense , so
if any one say i can set with any women and control my self i say ,sorry i talk about MEN here not about you ,
and same for women , and remember not every MALE is man and not every FEMALE is women haha
so i can say there are pure relation with man and woman , not 100% i dont talk here about the woman in the shop or the common women , no but i talk about the class mates and friends and close women to us ,
and you can hear around you many stories about that boy with his collger or that women with her neighbor and so on from that stories in every where , and  this is normal because that is the STANDARD  for the MAN and WOMAN creations ,
is just like this no way to change , hehe just the pure relation is the far relation
that is my opinion take it or leave it it is up to you , any comments are welcome , and we all here only to exchange mind and hearts ideas and feelings , thanks and have nice day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-3 14:19:15 |Display all floors

my friendship

yes i do believe their exists pure friendship between boys and girls.....hi am william..i am close friends with an opposite sex..a  girl whom i know..we r pretty close i have told every single secret of mine n hers to me..i have even smooched and hugged the girl very close..but all out of pure love as in friends..i don't have any sexual urges or she doesn't towards me..but i kiss her n hugg her passionately..we sorta have the so pure love as friends do..is continuin the huggs and kisses..is good for my relationship with my friend i need help..she too has the same doubts..

hope u people can help me..

reply to my mail id.. manover_furry@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-10 21:30:35 |Display all floors
somebody in my heart are always friends and can't be lover. we can share everything but not love. Friend to be a love is kind of feeling weird.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-22 23:57:07 |Display all floors
Pure friendship between a man and a woman? Tough question I would say at the beginning the answer is no. You tend to become friends with people of the opposite sex at first because one of you fancies the other. Hoping that more can come from it. But over time that can change and you see beyond the physical attraction and your first motives. So yes in time true freindship can exist. I have had good female friends in the past and you get different view points from them which is good. Having balance in friends is good.
a dream is only a dream because you have not made it reality yet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 10:57:08 |Display all floors
It depends on you and the male / female...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.