Author: HappySea

Do you think there exist pure friendship between a boy and a girl?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-7 19:21:18 |Display all floors
i have  a litter agree with you . in my college  i  have a femal friend but not my gf  !  we don't have secret  with each other !  but  with  the time  flying, i  found myself fall in love !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-8 09:05:10 |Display all floors

Yes,there could be

Yes,there could be。 I believe so。 But the precondition is that each of the two sides had  their BF or GF.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-8 13:12:55 |Display all floors
I think there is pure friendship between young girl and boy , becuase there no gender awareness. women and men is very difficult keep the pure friendship, the boundary between friendship  and love is not clear .  the same intersts  or attractive of each oter  is the condional of two people become friends , if the favor over time ,gradually  increase , the love story will start unconsciously unless their friendship is a kind of "acquaintances".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-8 13:33:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jian4dan at 2009-11-7 19:21
i have  a litter agree with you . in my college  i  have a femal friend but not my gf  !  we don't have secret  with each other !  but  with  the time  flying, i  found myself fall in love !!!

yes ,I don't agree with you any more.This phenomenon usually exists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-8 13:52:56 |Display all floors

i believe there is, but it's difficult for happening and existing.

At the beginning, my point is " i believe there is pure friendship between male and female, but it usually mostly happens and lasts difficultly.
First, the friendship, i think, is not common relationship. it should be the most closed relationship.  both sides are able to know,keep and share things as secret.
normally, girls and boys getting relationship come from the interests beween male and female. it's a nature. what the nature is, i think, are love and sex. i'm not saying all peple getting realstion is for love and sex, but most is. it's a nature whtever people and animals.
if girls and boys get close relationship for these two purposes, there is no pure friendship possiblely even they succeed or not.
For success, there will be a lover relationship. they have the oppotunity to get pure friendship until they end the love. it's up to how they feel another.
For unsuccess, they have the oppotunity to get pure friendship as long as they could face the embarrass.
male and female could get pure relationship, only when they walk out all that, get above Love and sex.
But also lasting the pure friendship is difficult. having imagining, how do you keep a pure and closeness friendship and ignore pressure from others if you have another half one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-8 14:28:28 |Display all floors

Reply #1 HappySea's post

Absolutely,there exists,personally,Ithink so.
I have a best friend in my college,we are happy together,and we often have dinner together and we talk about nearly everything,but my friends always say that I and he are kind of ambiguous and lovers. I don't know how to comment on that, in my opinion,friends are better than lovers,because in front of friends,we are genuine,we don't have so much to concern, but in front of lover,we have to care a lot, which is kind of disguise,but we all believe that we are the best friends,no matter what others say. In fact, we don't have to care about what others say and think,what we should do is live everyday fully and happily! It is enough! and now I and my friend are still happy.
I hope you can have a real friend of opposite gender!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-8 17:04:00 |Display all floors

i do not believe it

in this  society , i will not believe the pure friendship existing in the boys and girls ! as we all  know ,men  focus their atteion on sex  while women  pay attetion to feelings ,so we should face the cruel society and never believe it !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.