Author: HappySea

Do you think there exist pure friendship between a boy and a girl?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-6 17:45:07 |Display all floors
it's nothing any more .
i have never getten it ,and so hard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 18:21:59 |Display all floors

disagree

i belive there had pure friendship between girls and boys when they was young,but as time goes,when they grew up,the relationship may changed into another,they get a distance between them,no intimate any more,just be acquaintances with each other。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 20:18:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HappySea at 2009-11-5 09:50
Many people told me that they did not believe boys and girls have pure friendship, as they grew up, to be man or women, their friendship will disappear or be not pure as before~

I am not agree w ...

frainly,i eager to get this kind of  pure friendship,morever,i have intimate male friend ,but bcs we cant do lover only be best friend,so i am not sure our future if still can keep this wonderful relationsip,at least,now enjoy and chrish that.it is valuable...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 22:10:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HappySea at 2009-11-5 09:50
Many people told me that they did not believe boys and girls have pure friendship, as they grew up, to be man or women, their friendship will disappear or be not pure as before~

I am not agree w ...

i am  quite  agree with you    there  does exist  the pure  friendship between the boys and girls   in the world      why  not        sometimes   this  kind  of friendship  may  turn  into  love  but  i  just  mean  sometimes       friendship is   the most  valuable   staff     so  cherish  it  if  you have

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 22:14:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2009-11-5 19:41
I have a very good female friend who i trust and have known for many years.  We have never been intmate and i actually think intimacy would spoil our friendship.

She's a far better friend than m ...

intimacy  is the  poison  to  your  relation   so   never  be  intimate      , which is  good  for  your family   and  your  friendshio

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 22:18:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lily36918 at 2009-11-6 10:23
i don't agree with it.
if there is a pure friendship between a man  wnd a woman,there will be the one makes a  sacrifice to hide his(her) feeling.

pure friendship    is not   like  what  you   think     if  a   girl and  a boy have  a  pure friendship  that  means  both dont have any motives     so  they  dont have  to sacrifice anything  just   share   each others  joy and  sorrows

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 23:02:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lily36918 at 2009-11-6 10:23
i don't agree with it.
if there is a pure friendship between a man  wnd a woman,there will be the one makes a  sacrifice to hide his(her) feeling.

yes,you are absolutely right!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.