Author: HappySea

Do you think there exist pure friendship between a boy and a girl?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-6 15:01:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovew at 2009-11-6 14:29
In my opinion,if both of the two had a spouse ,the relationship might be pure.If not ,the one sometimes would fall in love the other.

Interesting~~but sounds correct~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 15:24:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovew at 2009-11-6 14:29
In my opinion,if both of the two had a spouse ,the relationship might be pure.If not ,the one sometimes would fall in love the other.

hehe ,you are a very interesting person

I have been believing that there must be pure friendship between boy and girl.

I once had a "best friend ",and I will tell him nearly everything about myself .Even my secret. We both recognized the other side as own best friend and make a promise that we will do as we like ,no matter how our surroundings talk about us.

Afterwards, many people say affairs of us and even one of my colleague finds him and asks him directly weather he likes me or not ??
When I heard of that ,I was a little angry.I t foreshows a bad news that our friendship is going to break up.

I know and he also knows clearly ,but we still insist ... we have decided not pay attention to them .
People like to play joke ,so let them play. We are pure ,nothing can prevent us.

So ,nothing has been changed after that.

well , as time goes by ,communication between us is getting less and less.
However ,we are still friends ,only not as close as before.
Not much less.

Of course ,I still pay no attention to such a thing ,but maybe he becomes sensitive .So ...

But I will not blame him .In my heart ,he is also my best friend.

In fact ,we can conclude briefly that the true hinder factors is not ourselves ,but others'groundless gossip .

As long as ourselves are firm and steadfast ,nothing can change our friendship then.

I believe that we will be friends forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 15:25:42 |Display all floors

agree

abosolutely there is a true friendship between female and male ,if we treat each other honestly, we will get a beautiful frienship we want. it doesnt matter whether we have a spouse , cuz i'm a girl ,maybe i will have a good gay friend. hahahha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 16:04:20 |Display all floors
O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 16:45:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongchao927 at 2009-11-6 15:24

hehe ,you are a very interesting person

Afterwards, many people say affairs of us and even one of my colleague finds him and asks him directly weather he likes me or not ??

I once had a "best friend " ...

HAHA~~I have the same experience just like you~but st that time, both of us did not try to explain that, we just play, study toghther like before~time is the best tool to clear things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 16:59:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HappySea at 2009-11-6 16:45

HAHA~~I have the same experience just like you~but st that time, both of us did not try to explain that, we just play, study toghther like before~time is the best tool to clear things

How I envy you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 17:16:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2009-11-5 19:41
I have a very good female friend who i trust and have known for many years.  We have never been intmate and i actually think intimacy would spoil our friendship.

She's a far better friend than m ...

Yes,sometimes you will open your heart to opposite sex friends ,however these words may not be told to your consort

The opposite sex friends are different with family.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.