Author: angelx

what silly or weird things did you think in your childhood? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-30 17:51:16 |Display all floors

what silly or weird things did you think in your childhood?

I was "self-centered " when I was a child.
For example, I was afraid that how shamed I was if  I made a  mistake  because
so many people  knew me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-30 23:08:44 |Display all floors

what silly or weird things did you think in your childhood?

In my childhood i have so many friends ,so i also have so many silly things in my life. They wanted my ice lolly but i did not want to give them . at last we got into fighting  i lost :

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-10-31 06:48:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by angelx at 2009-10-28 19:34
I used to think that I was living in a Virtual World , an environment of media illusions, all the people around me were actors, including me, many years later, there is a famous movie called The Tr ...

I used to imagine that I was a singer or dancer and used a fake microphone singing .
Some times I played a film actress.I also gathered the small children of the neighbourhood and taught them many things like a teacher
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-31 09:08:14 |Display all floors
so cute this pic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-31 09:47:59 |Display all floors

what silly or weired things did you think in your childhood

In my child, I was always thinking that peolpe will survive for ever. I considered that people would not die ans would be taller ans taller. At that time, I was upset how could I talk to my grandma and how should I feed food on her in case she grew taller and taller untill to the sky. What's more, how could she wear her clothes because of the length. Of course, I was also curious about parant's talk who always very long about some issue. I was worried that I could not talk anything when I met people as I really didn't know how to begin the takl. If it wase the case, would I be isolated?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-31 10:09:49 |Display all floors
when i was a child, in a samll remote village, my mum left me and went  to market in the county, unhappily, i swallowed down a seed of loqate incautionsly after i ate a loqate, and some bad people cheated me and said to me, the seed would shoot up and grown up in my belly, i was scared。
hehe, how silly i was, how cute i was.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-31 11:32:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by angelx at 2009-10-28 19:34
I used to think that I was living in a Virtual World , an environment of media illusions, all the people around me were actors, including me ...

I was having similar ideas... the adults playing theatre in front of me, not doing things that really matter, teaching me not a real language, but a mixture of languages so that nobody will understand me when I grow up.

I also couldn't understand why, when riding in a car, the moon was always staying at the same place, whereas the things at the street were passing by so quickly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.