Views: 10645|Replies: 20

How to define love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-27 20:16:54 |Display all floors
Several days ago, my elder sister came to Guilin to observate some Teachings from different areas
and the way to see me. she taught me many things  about life and love. I went and took that boy with me to see my sister. Older sister was very happy  and friend to that boy. after that my sisiter told me that he was a good boy, He was right for me. I know, but I still have no love for him and no feelings to love or be love. I don`t know what am I waiting for.

What is love?  I have no way to define it, It has been the brink of love confusely." don`t make me bad! don`t make me down! don`t let me be afraid! "I always say to myself like this again and again. actually, I have been to see several boys by  somebody`s introductions. and some of them have good feelings to me. but I ......Do I still waiting for my first love?No, No, No, I do do hate it. even I am  afraid to remmember it. today I throw the bad temper to that boy,  facing  to me he only can finish the calling frustratly,he is a kind and innocent boy. here now for my bad temper I just want to say sorry to him. "sorry, boy, I am not ready for taking you in my heart." oh, god, he is very nice to me. what am I waiting for ?

What is love? It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. To some love is friendship set on fire?oh, what a damn question!some one told me that  love is like luck.Love is patient, love is kind. It has no envy, nor it boasts itself and it is never proud. It rejoices over the evil and is the truth seeker. Love protects; preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life. Always stand steadfast in love, not fall into it. It is like the dream of your matter of affection coming true. Love can occur between two or more individuals. It bonds them and connects them in a unified link of trust, intimacy and interdependence. It enhances the relationship and comforts the soul. Love should be experienced and not just felt. The depth of love can not be measured.

What`s love ? one of my friend from Australia told me that love can be created. You just need to focus on the goodness of the other person. If this can be done easily, then you can also love easily. And remember we all have some positive aspect in us, no matter how bad our deeds maybe. And as God said love all?; Depending on context, love can be of different varieties. Romantic love is a deep, intense and unending. It shared on a very intimate and interpersonal and sexual relationship.

And my point is when we are falling in love,we need to understand each other and must always remember that no body is perfect. Be together, share your joy and sorrow, understand each other, provide space to each other, but always be there for each others need. And surely love will blossom to strengthen your relationship with your matter of affection.maybe...maybe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-27 21:30:28 |Display all floors
Daisy, I feel you did very well and I agree with how you defined love. Your a smart girl with
strong intuitive thoughts. Problem though, is that love is different to different people. Eg. is it their first, second, third etc. love.
Still though, I agree with you.
I would add only one comment. "Have you prepared yourself for love / relationship"?
Ask yourself this 1 question: "Do you know what the minimum qualities your lover must have"? If he's got these min. qualities he could likely be your guy providing you have got what he wants.
Following can and may assist:

Are You Ready for a Successful Relationship?

The quality of a relationship is a function of the extent to which it is built on a solid underlying friendship and meets the needs of the two people involved.

But before you can even get there, you need to make sure you are ready for a successful relationship. Have you honestly and carefully prepared yourself for what is to come? All of the following should be true for you.

I realize that it's not too late.

It is reasonable for me to want a rewarding and fulfilling relationship.

I am entitled to and deserve a high-quality, caring relationship.

I have identified the wrong thinking and bad spirits that have contaminated my previous relationships.

I have embraced the Personal Relationship Values that will configure me for success.

I have diagnosed and gotten real about the pain and problems in this relationship.

I accept and acknowledge full ownership of my contribution to where this relationship is.

I am committed to tapping into my core of consciousness.

If you can fully endorse each one of these statements with a resounding "True," then you're ready to move forward and make a relationship work.

[size=-2]Environment
friendly post, thread.
Did you  make your
green effort today?

Environnement
amicale de poste et
ou de fil. Saviez-vous
faire de votre l'effort
du vert aujourd'hui?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-28 10:14:03 |Display all floors

love

yes, I think I am ready for love, but I can not touch the boy who is right for me. I think some days later I will meet my Mr White in my life. thank you! Canada man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-28 11:33:28 |Display all floors

is it love or lust?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-28 11:46:53 |Display all floors

is it love or lust?

Hi there

I have a very awkward and silly question which I hoped someone could help me with.

Is it common in China to let your loved ones work as a KTV hostess?

I hope this question does not offend anyone and if it did, I sincerely apologise as it is but a mean for me to gain an insight into today’s society in modern China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-28 14:55:45 |Display all floors
feel unsure about love
but wait

I hope you could meet your Mr.White.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-28 15:02:44 |Display all floors
when you meet the boy you like, you will know what is love.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.