Author: CNculture

How will you spend the Double Ninth Festival? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-24 16:35:31 |Display all floors

to be thankful

tons of thanks.
we should learn to be thankful , we chinese children recieve too much love from our parents and grandparents. this is both a great chance to give back and show our love to them and an important time to learn to be thankful and teach our children to be thankfu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-24 19:58:14 |Display all floors

It's really a significant festival

Yea, I acknowledge if I don't scan this article, I won't remember The Double Ninth Festival. I think it is really significant, even more significant than Valentine's Day, Christmas Day, which come from other countries' tradition. We should remember and protect our own traditional festival. Respect the aged is one  of the souls in Chinese tradition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-24 20:36:57 |Display all floors

Reply #1 CNculture's post

As many people who born in 1980~1990,we don't put any attention to this festival, usually the elder people will celebrate the day.In our mind ,this day is for the old people who .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-25 11:16:17 |Display all floors

JUST DO IT.

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER. GO HOME AND BE WITH MY FAMILY.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-25 17:32:59 |Display all floors
The only thing that i can do is to make a phone call.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-25 22:06:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by belen at 2009-10-23 21:26
Oh, if it is not who remains me that  i may forget this tradition festival totally.
How can i spend it? I also ask myself. But as I am now far away from I think what I can do to celebrate it is ve ...

I thinkso

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-25 22:37:41 |Display all floors

hehe

study all day~~`oh !  my  god!!  I need relax!! who can give me a holiday?
And our hearts,though stout and brave~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.