Views: 8110|Replies: 25

How's your job? Enjoy it or just feed yourself? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-22 14:05:32 |Display all floors
How's your job? Enjoy it or just feed yourself?
More and more people said that they got much pressure than before, most of your friends complained their work with you...obveriously, this era brings us unprecendented stresses, what we can do, to endure it or just stand up, I have no idea, and what about you?

To have a both decent and content job seems very difficult for us, we have to do things which we don't like, because we have no more choice, we have to survive in this society which is fullfill with competetion, especially in China, the competetion is so fierce. We have to do better and better, then to feed ourselves and our family.

I wish I have the opportunity to do things that I really like, but when the day will come?

what's your opinion? Did you enjoy your job?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-22 14:16:29 |Display all floors
first, i think you should ask yourself what thing your current job can take you, high salary? good working experience? more promote opportunity or other things?
for me, i don't like my current work very much, just for make a living! but i know clearly what i can get from this work and what is its benefit compare with other work for me.then i choose to continue with my current job.
but after i finish my work, i will think and do a layout for my future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-22 15:24:23 |Display all floors
I dont like my job, actually, i dont even know what am i doing in this place everyday....
my problem is I still dont find the right career for myself...
I am trying to make a change.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-10-22 15:37:33 |Display all floors
Ιf a job is profitable  it is also enjoyable and interesting.This is how I find things.Not because I give money so much value but because I want to get what I give .Many times I do things because my reward is not money but it is
mental satisfaction..
Either moral reward or financial reward then I need some reward to fill me.
I understand very well that when somebody has to cover his family's expenses then he has to look for financial reward only.My advice is never stay long to a work without a sure future or with low money.Life means running.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-22 16:44:38 |Display all floors
So many workers are treated unfair in their work, hard working without any promotion or compensation increase, that seems hopeless, but you have to take it and keep on working, nobody want to stay in the position which he doesn't like, but the whole economic enviroment make us to be more  reality~~life is tough

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-3 09:44:54 |Display all floors
in fact ,i dont like my job ,but i must  work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-3 10:09:08 |Display all floors

i do like my job ,but i do not like my manager

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.