Views: 11526|Replies: 31

How long does it take you to trust a person? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-20 16:50:14 |Display all floors
I am not someone who will trust easily.It takes me along time to trust someone. I cant measure that in months or years.To be honest, even myself is confuse on how can I give my trust. what about you?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-10-20 18:00:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by raymondlam at 2009-10-20 16:50
I am not someone who will trust easily.It takes me along time to trust someone. I cant measure that in months or years.To be honest, even myself is confuse on how can I give my trust. what about you?

Trusting people has got limits.Any time I see a friendly behaviour from a person I take for granted that this person is trustworthy.
So this is the beginning for me.I can not doubt people from the very beginning.I can not live without trusting.

So first step for me is trusting.
After taken for granted that the person is a friend and trustworthy then I start being careful and test gradually how many things I can reveal and trust on him or her.
I never give everything to a friend ,I never open my heart widely unless I am  one hundred percent sure.
So the more I get near somebody the more I trust this person.
People who are not trustworthy enough they can not be hidden for a long time.They show their real face soon.
Can you make a conclusion of what I am saying?I do not know do I trsut enough or not?I am not sure.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-20 18:04:16 |Display all floors
They say it takes time ...

But I say better not to put 100% trust in people, so you will not put yourself in a situation where you get betrayed by people who you think you can trust. Maybe I myself isnt a trustworthy person :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 05:37:00 |Display all floors

First, you yourself must establish that you are a totally honest, trustworthy person. Do this by divulging pertinent info. about yourself.
Best rule of thumb: The more you are "open" and honest about yourself, the more "open" and honest the other person will be.
Does the other person do what they say they will do?
Honesty, openess and truthfulness will establish "trust"    :victory

[size=-2]Environment
friendly post, thread.
Did you  make your
green effort today?

Environnement
amicale de poste et
ou de fil. Saviez-vous
faire de votre l'effort
du vert aujourd'hui?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 08:34:37 |Display all floors

TIME.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 09:15:03 |Display all floors
Now it's hard to trust people. Also people are hard to trust you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 09:23:11 |Display all floors
I think this is very complex problem.
maybe you would trust the person who you just see first face and you fall in love
maybe you don't trust the person who you work together many years but can't guess what 's mind in his heart.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.