Views: 29026|Replies: 133

Diary of Oct,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-5 10:39:30 |Display all floors
Monday, October 05, 2009
Holidays
I didn’t write diary for sometimes, for one thing because I don’t feel like writing, and second thing is because I have four days holidays during national day and mid-autumn days, this morning I went back to work, a fresh me and maybe fresh beginning.
I met some old friends and classmates during holidays. One classmate married to another classmate, they just have their first baby boy half month ago, I went with another two classmate to their house and visited them, I saw the new-born baby, so cute, I played with him even he is only half month old, but he knows to crab my finger with his little hand.
The hometown have many small hill, and our house is in mountainside, in the morning, climbed to the top of the building, the fresh air and the soft wind, touch the face, very comfortable, how nice if live in the environment. However, that place is very poor and can’t find any job to work for, so most of the young people go out to big cities to find a job to support the family in hometown.
I was thinking to go to the spa, as deep into the hill, the thermal spring is very good, for health or for leisure, however I didn’t have time to do it, and next time for sure I will have a try, as I was born there but never enjoy that spa.
Also I ate some shell, not from the market but from the river nearby our house, it is from the real nature and I enjoyed that very much, that shell come out from river with not pollution, I ate a lot, and I wish I can go back and eat that again.
Another thing is that when walk around the driveway, I saw many fruit tree, like banana, persimmon, etc. when people like to eat fruit, they can just climb to the trees and get them, not need to buy from the market, the fruit tree just in front of or in the back of the house, it is like the heaven.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-5 11:22:07 |Display all floors
that;s a great place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-5 11:27:55 |Display all floors

Reply #1 may_flower's post

fairy land...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-5 13:31:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuewen at 2009-10-5 11:22 AM
that;s a great place.

That is a very great place, from the water in the river, you can see clearly the rock in the bottom of the river, and you can do the fishing in the river. Beside, you can go to the mountain and find the fruits, as well as small anamils.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-5 13:31:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ljn987 at 2009-10-5 11:27 AM
fairy land...

A good place for living, not a good place for working.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-5 14:10:28 |Display all floors
Very enjoyable holidays;As me, On National Day, visited Chinese customers; On Mid-Autumn Day, visited my friend who just lost her notebook and camera.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-6 10:32:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kalaya at 2009-10-5 02:10 PM
Very enjoyable holidays;As me, On National Day, visited Chinese customers; On Mid-Autumn Day, visited my friend who just lost her notebook and camera.

Oh, too bad, tell her to be careful with her belongings, once I lost all my money when took a bus

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.