Author: Morgezuma

UN determines Israel committed War Crimes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-7 12:00:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2009-10-7 11:50
What we have here is failure, to communicate.

The entire thread, and indeed much of the BBS these days is a reflection of the "point the finger mentality" of people who belong in two o ...

The thread is about a U.N. war crimes investigation.

The comment about the dead Palestinians being "orchard manure" deserves an appropriate reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-7 12:12:56 |Display all floors
Baofeng

I understand your opinion, however, my point is that by drawing more attention to obviously inflamatory incidences more fuel is thrown on the fire. Comments such as that one make me feel sick to my stomache but I know the author is just another leering angry man waiting to start a fight. They have nothing constructive to do and so they look for something destructive to do.

On the other hand the Israelis should not have to worry that a man or woman on a bus is going to blow themselves up. no one should, Living with fear drives people mad, in Israel and Palestine madness is endemic and the nations are tearing at their own skins to get at the vile bugs beneath, spreading the infection.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-7 12:20:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2009-10-7 12:12
Baofeng

I understand your opinion, however, my point is that by drawing more attention to obviously inflamatory incidences more fuel is thrown on the fire. Comments such as that one make me feel ...

Correct analysis, vorgal, but my belief is that people like seneca and betrayed need to take some of their own medicine... just to know how bitter it tastes. Of course, ignoring them is an option as well- but it isn't my option, sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-7 12:37:19 |Display all floors
lol, understood. Just don't give yourself an ulcer.

That goes for you to Seneca.

Everyone needs some milk and cookies and a good nap in my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-8 22:08:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-10-8 20:37

It'staken youTHAT LONG to finally recognise Funtogo as a revolting racist?

You could have PMed me and I would have named him to you on your first suspicion!

For a Jew (you are Jewish, are you not?) to make a statement reminiscent of the Nazis who shot, starved, tortured and gassed your forefathers in describing Palestinians is a reflection of the lack of morality of someone who deserves all the lack of respect he asks for from Chinese, both in this forum and in the real world, although I doubt you perceive the irony of your situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-8 23:38:37 |Display all floors

At 01:37 I submited an answer to uncle Baofeng

If everybody are thinking alike ...... then ...... nobody is THINKING.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.