Views: 4231|Replies: 2

两个翻译版本,哪个更好一点呢? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-29 14:48:20 |Display all floors
爸爸是我的生命中对我影响最深的人。他那艰难而丰富多彩的创业经历向来是我们父子俩聊得最多的话题。从爸爸口中,我得知早在98年的时候,爸爸就看中了人造板这个行业的庞大市场的潜在发展能力,并开始深入调查这个行业。即使是大年初八,他也毅然地离开了家,四处奔波忙于寻找最合适的地点去开展人生中第一次的创业。即使爸爸之前没有什么任何的经商经验,只是仅仅秉承着‘要想企业能生存,能做大做强,必须要诚实有信,保证产品质量’的经营理念。“神能板厂”在经营的第一年里,就实现了盈利。然而这个时候,父亲却突然选择了离开,只跟合伙人拿回了当初的20万元。他告诉我,在那一年的经营过程中,爸爸摸索出一套更重要的经商经验 -- 要想企业正常发展,财务管理是极其重要的一点,财务工作必须要清清白白。而当时与人合伙开办的“神能”就出现了这个问题,这给企业未来的经营发展埋下了隐患。所以父亲觉得只有自己开厂,从一开始就理清财务问题才能使企业健康发展。在父亲第二次创业以及后来几年的经营中,他始终非常强调这一点并严格贯彻。使得后来父亲一人创办的‘发达板厂‘没有出现过任何大的财务问题。相比之下,我们的“邻居企业”,有很多先后都栽在在了这个问题上。

版本A:
To me, my father is the most influential person. We always talk a lot about his hard but colorful experiences of starting business. My father told me that since 1998 he had realized the huge development potential of artificial plank and began to make deep survey. On the eighth day after the Spring Festival, he resolutely left the home for seeking the most suitable place to start his first undertaking. Even though he didn’t have any experience in business, he knew the enterprise could survive and become strong and powerful if he held the principle of “to be honest and creditable, keep the high quality of the products”. In the first year, my father’s “Shenneng Artificial Plank Factory” had gained profit. However, he decided to withdraw his investment of RMB 200 thousand Yuan from this partnership enterprise. He told me during one year’s operation, he had learned that the financial management was the most important factor for the development of the enterprise. The accounting should be clear and independent. But it is hard to realize in this partnership enterprise, which must become a hidden trouble for the development of enterprise in the future. So my father wanted to open his own factory and made clear accounting from the very beginning, thus promoted the healthy development of the enterprise. Later in his second undertaking, he always paid more attention to this problem and strictly implemented his principle, which protected “Fada Artificial Plank Factory” founded by my father himself from any major financial troubles. Compared with my father’s enterprise, some “neighboring enterprises” respectively suffered setback because of financial problems.              

版本B:
My father influences me the most in my life and our chit-chat, most of the time, also centers on his tough and colorful experiences in business. He told me that early in 1998, the enormous potential of the artificial board market had engaged his attention. He had therefore commenced his investigation and irrespective of the festive atmosphere of the Lunar New Year on January 8th, he left home without hesitation, bustling and hustling for the best place of that first business in his life. He had not had any experience in that field before, however, just by clinging to the concept “Honesty and quality decide the life of an enterprise, he brought profits to the Shenneng Board factory in the first year. Despite of this, my father unexpectedly chose to leave with only 20,0000 Yuan he originally invested. He told me that he had cultivated a more important experience----financial management leads the development of an enterprise. The financial work must be cut and clear. And that Shenneng factory which he built with his partners, had been involved into such problems which turned out to be a cancer.  So he insisted on establishing his own enterprise and make the financial issue clear at the outset. In this second business, he has always been giving priority to finance which provided him freedom from any concerned headaches in the Fada Artificial Board Factory established by himself. In contrast, most of our “neighboring enterprises” have been fettered by this issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-29 15:54:41 |Display all floors
B版本 明显专业的味道,A版本是比较呆板的一类翻译

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-29 18:15:08 |Display all floors

impressed by neither

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.