Views: 17810|Replies: 41

why is blind date so popular nowaday? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-21 12:04:57 |Display all floors
the blind date once was a quite popular way for someone to find her/his mate in china.

in the ancient china, when people was not so free and convinient to communicate with each other. women were quite limited to meet with men, especially with a strange man.  

those unmarried girl were always locked in their boudoirs at most time so the encountering love rarely happed for them. even more some of them were force to accepted a marriage that is out of their wiils. that is much similar to western countries.

but in the current time, blind date is still poplular. despitedly, the society is much opnener and more convenienct to communicate.  the limitline between genders has faded day by day. women and men have many opportunities to meet each other at all circumstances.

so why there are few loves originating from free mind and choice. where are the stories which are  from the daily life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-21 12:24:10 |Display all floors
it's a common phenomena.Although we get touch with each other more conveniently,we choose a blind date still.why?maybe we want to pursuit the better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 01:53:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilovetennis at 2009-9-21 12:04
the blind date once was a quite popular way for someone to find her/his mate in china.

in the ancient china, when people was not so free and convinient to communicate with each other. women were ...

Sorry but I would not date a blind women. I do not have anything against blind people. For me, I just do not think it would work-out very well between us  
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 03:24:49 |Display all floors
Dating blind people is popular? Sorry again but I just cannot even force myself to agree with u. No offense to the blind. OK?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 08:58:27 |Display all floors

A blind date is not mean dating with blind

A blind date is a date where the people involved have not met each other previously. The match could have been arranged by mutual friends or by a dating system.In China it means "Xiangqin".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 09:41:35 |Display all floors
There is a popular sentence - "I'm busy." At present, as the work pressure is increasing, whether male or female, people are very busy, they have no time to pay attention to their own marriage. And they are demanding marriage. So they miss a lot of opporunities. In this way, time has been dragging on. After marriageable age, they have to choose blind date to find their mate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 10:03:52 |Display all floors

Loss myself

I am a blind man. I meant my eyes didn't work any longer. There is no chance for me to see anything , not to speak of  a blind woman...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.