Views: 7272|Replies: 16

Is it deserved to not divorce for the sake of kids? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-16 15:12:42 |Display all floors
Parents in many families are sticking to a meaningless marriage just to give the kids a complete family.Can their sacrifice bring happiness to the kids?Is it deserved to not divorce for the sake of kids?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-18 02:58:22 |Display all floors
The answer to the question is absolutely not.  If the parents are miserable the kids pick up on this and that makes for a miserable family.

There's no doubt kids grow up to be more stable and balanced where there is a loving relationship
between Mother and Father but if it ain't there it ain't there.

Sometimes people make the kids an excuse for doing nothing when in fact they just dont have the
courage to end things for financial and other reasons.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-9-18 03:06:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anne_anne at 2009-9-16 15:12
Parents in many families are sticking to a meaningless marriage just to give the kids a complete family.Can their sacrifice bring happiness to the kids?Is it deserved to not divorce for the sake of ...

Of course I am against in most cases.In partucular however it may be necessary when your life becomes a torture.We live just once.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-18 05:00:16 |Display all floors

famous SAYIN...

do what you can do and leave the kids out of it  

*does it really solve the domestic problem aka DA (domestic abuse) afterall  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-18 10:07:16 |Display all floors
i think many of parents who don't divorce just because their kids.
but i'm not sure wether their kids would feel painful when they know the truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-18 10:07:28 |Display all floors
I think it is very necessary for the parents to get along with each other
Whatever you sake for
If the parents are not get well with each other forever when they haven't love between themselves
Then they must put forward a good solution which is very resonable for them and make the children to pop out the dilemma
In order to make a good relationshipe amony them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-18 10:13:44 |Display all floors
depends.

if after kids come or go with their grow up, couple can change their mind and become more an more tightly or warm, of course should not divorce,
but if only can offer kids a argue, quarrel or violence circumstance, and no change go with their grow up, so divorce is good for all the family.

hope lovely kids can bring happy to a family and decrease divorces.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.