Ta Ta
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-11 23:48:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2009-10-11 22:24

Pathetic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-12 11:35:16 |Display all floors
>There may have been matriarchal societies,but the roles of men and women have always been separate.<

Of course they were separate - how else could there be a role reversal? The point of course is that there
were times when women took on supposedly male roles and vice versa. And in some areas, such occurrences
weren't that long ago - early Russian probes in the Kamchatka area found a society where women handed over
their newborn babies to their menfolk for nurture - presumably the women either squeezed their milk into containers or used animal's milk for their offsprings. The native women built ice-homes while the men and children hid in
makeshift shelters, etc. The Zuni tribe in North America also allowed people to determine their own sex roles,
and in China there're still small groups of minorities where some women and men's roles were reversed.

Your observation on leisure is accurate, however. I think Galbraith and Postman had somewhat similar thoughts on
the topic.  And yes, the "freedom" for women to work has largely meant more victims for exploitation - everyone, men and women, are caught in this trap.

[ Last edited by larrydu at 2009-10-12 02:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-14 06:10:09 |Display all floors

War on identity

The war of terror is also a war on sexual,national and other identity.The Zionist/WASP led World Government
would like us to be like the worker ants.Desexualised robots.Beards are now taboo everywhere and are
linked with the enemy,Islam.Men as well as women are shown in advertising with body hair removed.The
secondary sexual characteristics are being suppressed.Women wear the trousers,literally and more and
more frequently,figuratively.On some T shirts,Che Guevara is drawn so his beard is barely visible.Eventually
we will have a clean shaven Jesus.The desexualising short haircut on women is now universal.The
masculinisation of women has a number of benefits for the NWO.A larger supply of cannon fodder,and more
high end consumerism.Cigarette and automobile sales have undoubtedly risen immensely in the era of
women's "liberation".You have come a long way,baby killer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-14 09:37:01 |Display all floors
War on identity

The war of terror is also a war on sexual,national and other identity.The Zionist/WASP led World Government
would like us to be like the worker ants.
I think that is called industrial production actually.

Desexualised robots.Beards are now taboo everywhere and are
linked with the enemy,Islam.
Hindus wear beards too, my friends wear beards, my father has a beard, not linked with islam Petera, just linked with the generally uncool, in ten years there will be a resurgence of hippy culture and even the women will have beards

Men as well as women are shown in advertising with body hair removed.
And your point is what? This is simply the fashion at the moment, fashion changes. It was fashionable not to be hairy centuries ago as well, the romans preferred to be clean shaven.....
The
secondary sexual characteristics are being suppressed.Women wear the trousers,literally and more and
more frequently,figuratively.
How is wearing jeans any more suppressive than wearing a burqa? I have no problems with either but honestly, who cares?

On some T shirts,Che Guevara is drawn so his beard is barely visible.
This is because he is a pop icon now and the poor idiot emos wearing him dont even know who he is or what he did, otherwise the shirts would not sell.
Eventually
we will have a clean shaven Jesus.
Jesus had a beard? I demand photographic evidence.

The desexualising short haircut on women is now universal.
Again, fashion fad.
The
masculinisation of women has a number of benefits for the NWO.
and for the women themselves if I see it correctly
A larger supply of cannon fodder,and more
high end consumerism.
I agree, but it isnt me telling my wife to buy more shoes, or jeans, or anything, she wants it because she is allowed to have it and she works for it. Im not telling her she can only buy one dress per year

Cigarette and automobile sales have undoubtedly risen immensely in the era of
women's "liberation".
Oh my god, a woman wants to drive herself somewhere instead of waiting for her husband or brother tro drive her? that is terrible. The smoking? I agree but then again males who smoke are idiots as well and it should be well known that males do not have the monopoly on stupid decisions.
You have come a long way,baby killer.

Welcome to the future, a dystopain consumerist society, quite different from the rationed one of Orwellian fame dont you think?
The pendulum has swung far to the other side and now pop will eat itself, the clocks will melt in the sun and there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.
i will rue the day I fell in love and bought a ring to proclaim my dedication to a single woman and realise that I am a victim of consumerist society and the NWO will control me with laser beams and radio waves, subjecting me to torture and mind bending while I sleep fitfully.
Oh the humanity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-14 09:54:15 |Display all floors
I like you, Vorgal. You're able to match Peter with reason and without insults.    Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.