Author: simplone

Does marriage really need so many supplemetal condition? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-5 15:59:45 |Display all floors
The reason is chinese is too poor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 16:23:16 |Display all floors
actually ,we need to face the problem in right mood. Many lovers leave apart with each other just because one person does not have lots of money .It's hard to solve the problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 17:46:05 |Display all floors
I did a survey with the girls in my class. ALL of the girls I surveyed want to marry a rich man.

I thought many only 40% will want want to but I was sooo wrong.

I guess it's a sad reality.

But I think guys are no better. No, worse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 21:10:40 |Display all floors

our marriage

I  broke out with my ex-boyfriend two months ago, he is not a rich man but I love him, he is my first love, we have got together for 6 years, because of several factors we leave apart. he took care of me well,but he was very rude and hegemonic .he would hit me when I misunderstanding him. so everytime he made me sad and down , I can not bare it, I can not do anything and only choose to leave......I can not stay with him anymore, but I still miss him miss my first love in the midnight, at the same time I am afraid that he will come to see me, I am very contradictory now.how should I do??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 22:14:26 |Display all floors
In my opinion,this phenomenon is very common in China,
The old tradition hold up some people's minds.
Many parents think the supplemetal of the bridegroom is the key piont,so do some girls
My uncle's son had experienced the condition whe he got married.
The brothe gave 7wan to his bride's family.
I think the supplemetal condition is really a point to think about when get married,but it  cannot be the key
or the only point when you get married.
So, think twice when your marriage come.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 22:16:32 |Display all floors

Simple options in marriage.

(1) A women should not marry a man because he can offer her a house and buy her a car.

(2) A man should not marry a women expecting her to do all the cleaning, cooking and wash his underpants while he sits on the sofa watching the football.

If a women wants option (1) she should clean and wash after her man, he should not do any house work at all. She should also listen and obey to her man!!!

If a man wants option (2) he should buy her anything she wants, provide her a house and tell her to quit her job or not go to university.

This is tradition. Right?

[ Last edited by ichiban at 2009-9-6 12:18 AM ]
/Users/bodeoluwa/Desktop/SpeedyGonzales.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 22:52:23 |Display all floors
we, man must stand with it because it is the truth.
i was born in 1981, and i don't marry yet ,i ever had a GF but her parents didn't agree with our being together,so we broke up at last.

if it is the truth that the North Korean come to china to get marriage for food, maybe i should go there,haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.