Views: 6706|Replies: 40

When to change your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-2 09:08:56 |Display all floors
Some backbone of our office have become job hoppers recently, which made me think, do people have to change their jobs during their life time, or, they keep the same jobs till retirement?

The older generation tend to work for the same place until they reach the retirement ages. But young people now like to change jobs when they feel their jobs are boring, they cannot get promotion, their salary are low, they live too far away from the working places, or, their bosses don't like them. Many many reasons cause the job-hopping.

I've heard some say that three elements can decide whether your job is a good one. The first one is, you live near the working place. Second, your job is easy for you. Third, your salary is really high. Otherwise, you should change your job. I know these are not the only elements for a good job, but at least they're some parts you should think about your job. Right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-2 09:50:42 |Display all floors

I also want to change my job.

right! there are so many elements you want to change your job.working place, salary ,interest and so on, I want to change my job because of interest, I am not a good teacher and I am bore in it, firstly, there are so many lazy students here and their parents didn`t care about their studying, they always make me angry and dispoint. you know they are lazy that they always say to me"teacher, I don`t to do this and that, I can not....I don`t need to...."for their parents, if you make a phone to invite them to go to school to talk about something about their child, they will refuse you all the way. oh, I haven`t got more confidence to face to.....so I want to cahnge my jodb and dream to be a person who own my really job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-2 10:53:14 |Display all floors

Reply #1 souvenir's post

No matter what ur job is, u are always prone to change it ....

It does not matter if ur salary is good or if ur job is easy, it is rather....u know... like Human instinct----"Keep changing or get bored!"

I have changed two since graduation, it takes financial pains to make a move, but it feels mentally good .......um....

People think differently....haha
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-2 11:03:12 |Display all floors

Job should fulfil at least this 3 things....

1) Socially interesting - You can develop yourself as a person in society thru your job
2) Economically interesting - It should pay enough to keep you there
3) Future interesting - It should have a good future perspective.....

Most times we just work in a place for the salary...with no passion at all and that is wrong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-2 11:08:03 |Display all floors
don't you think that you're lazy to change a job after working in a place for years?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-2 11:12:13 |Display all floors
I want change my work right now,they too much reason.Frist I feel I can‘t be promotion just the manager don't like me, second the salary is too low,one year pasted the manager don't agree to increase the salary.Third I feel I don't like this work!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-2 11:15:19 |Display all floors

You should move out then...

Originally posted by chivalry at 2009-9-2 11:12
I want change my work right now,they too much reason.Frist I feel I can‘t be promotion just the manager don't like me, second the salary is too low,one year pasted the manager don't agree to incre ...

that's for sure because this job is no good for you and YOU are no good for your company!

Be brave and move!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.