Views: 39346|Replies: 186

Diary of Sep,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-2 08:58:44 |Display all floors
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Where to put my heart on?
Last night, I called my mother; I was kind of upset, after I attended the meeting in the company, I went back to my room, I looked around the empty room, and I thought:” that I the room I have lived for more than two years, I can’t see any difference from the first time I just moved on.” So I sat on my bed, sadness from my deep heart, I didn’t know why I was upset, however I called my mother.
I was hoping that I could get some comfort from my mother, however after our conversation, I was so sad that mother was only hoping to get something from me, but not give me any advice to go on with my life.
At my childhood, the family was so poor, I went out and found a job at the age of 17 and support the family, at that time mother hoped that I give the money back to the family, so I did. So the family has enough money to build a house with four floors, but after that I was already 25 years old, only after that mother said I should find a boyfriend.
At that time I was 25 years old, and under her instruction, I didn’t have any experience of dealing with boys, I was so fresh that I suffered some bad things of finding a boyfriend, when I am now already 27 years old, a old girl that still finding her Mr Right, I was so upset that my mother should let me do it before 25 years old.
Through that hardship and so many blind-dates, I doubted of myself and my life, mother also reminded me all the time that I should send money back to her, to support the family, so after the house is built, I still send money back to her.
Finally that I am 27 years old and still on the way of finding Mr Right, but last night I called her, I was more upset from her words.
I bought the house and I am under great debt, I told her maybe that I will find someone that maybe from other place, maybe she would come to my house and take care of my child, if in that case. But I didn’t expect from her is:” You ask me to take care of your child in the future, I may ask money for take care of your baby.” I was shocked after hearing this, I asked her:” Is that I don’t and never have to give you any money? You know that if I calculate from the number, I have given you more money than you spend on me.”
I always think that I can trust my family, and my family is the reason for my hard-working and I will always earn money and support them. But now when I am in trouble, with a great debt from the bank, the family offers me nothing and still keep asking money back from me, why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-2 13:39:02 |Display all floors

Dear Su...FLOWER

don't be so upset flower/i'm as unluck as you.for my colleage study.first i want to tell you i entered a good unvercity.i used to dream of it and now it comes true.i thouht the wonder life would begin but i am totally wrong...the gate of hell has just opened.i wondered would i have time to find a girl friend.and now i'm using my monil phone to send this message,so i can't type the first net in the right way....

finally,,,,the message is;bomber has come back....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-2 14:08:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bombershow at 2009-9-2 01:39 PM
don't be so upset flower/i'm as unluck as you.for my colleage study.first i want to tell you i entered a good unvercity.i used to dream of it and now it comes true.i thouht the wonder life would be ...

It is the good news for me today that you entered good univeristy which you dreamt of, keep on study in yoru univeristy and the bright future is waiting for me.
By the way, what major you study in university? Is about bomber?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 08:54:53 |Display all floors
Thursday, September 03, 2009
Life and luck
I don’t know if that I can connect the life with luck, for sometimes I find many person are lucky but some are very unlucky in their life.
A classmate of mine, she is a good girl, we are good classmate and good friends for more than ten years, she is good luck in her work and career, but she doesn’t good luck in finding her Mr Right.
At the beginning, she is innocent and pure, she fell in love with a guy and sacrifice everything for him. As the teaching, that as people saying, to love a person is to sacrifice to him. So she does, but she forgets to love herself, so she got hurt, the one she loved so much is the married man. she only knew that after she lost everything.
Is a bad thing to treat the one we loved with full heart? Why we are wrong in this case for she gets nothing back. She started to doubt about love and doubted about this life.
She got confused, however not matter how, she needs to get marry. So when someone introduced a guy to her, she didn’t love him, but because of the age, she agreed to marry him.
They set a date and hold the wedding party, but the guy doesn’t respect her. They had the wedding party but that guy didn’t want to register their marriage certificate. In a word, the guy doesn’t love her at all, she doesn’t love her too, the marriage just because they need the marriage.
After the marriage, her life started to collapse; she told me that she wanted a baby, but that guy doesn’t want baby, or in other word, he doesn’t want to have a baby with her. So they were married for almost one year now, but she doesn’t have baby.
Few days ago I called her, she told me that she left his house, she rent a house in other city and found a job in other city, but she didn’t want to go back and live with him. They don’t have marriage certificate, and she considered she is still single. She told me she doesn’t know how to go on with her life, with not baby, a so-called husband, not a person to live with, she is so not in good luck with her life.
Still, I find many people are lucky, they get everything they want, good thing are always follow their back, why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 13:20:07 |Display all floors

i know, i know....

love is innocent,but the guy who use love is the guity...in this society,a man with true heart is hard to find.for me,love needs luck.among thousands of people,a man meets a woman...it's just a kind of luck.so be patient,maybe the true love is just around you.

i'm learning the course of plane fixing the chinese words are 搞飞机 》.《  it's too hard....we even need to pass the colleage english level six.....and the senier maths is horrible....ai...the wonderful life in univercity has just begun$  

by the way maybe after my graduation i will take care of bomber ~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 14:14:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bombershow at 2009-9-3 13:20
love is innocent,but the guy who use love is the guity...in this society,a man with true heart is hard to find.for me,love needs luck.among thousands of people,a man meets a woman...it's just a kin ...

u know u know???

what do u really know O young green peanuts about luv????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 14:16:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-3 08:54
Thursday, September 03, 2009
Life and luck
I don’t know if that I can connect the life with luck, for sometimes I find many person are lucky but some are very unlucky in their life.
A classmate ...

O Spring flower wanna learn about love & karma...................????

Pls go to miao with yr mama to find out how

Maybe throw some lucky sticks into the air to find out your lucky stars is

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.