Author: may_flower

Diary of Sep,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-9 16:08:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-9 15:17

He is so cute, I wish I will have one soon.

Who will be his baba???

Me???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 16:09:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-9 15:23
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
As business
This morning, I received one letter from that Singapore customers who canceled the order because of increase prices.
That customer made one order at Ma ...

Your Boss got a Stone in her head  

for changing prices so often

Once we sign with say Nokia, the prices stays for one year

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 18:22:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-9 14:23

That is not easy for me to live and work in another country, I am hoping that one day I can go abroad, hope my dream come out.
Actually, many excellent person better than me, I have always been  ...

En, It seems really not easy for a girl to work aboard lonely, sometimes I think so, too, and cry. But most of time, I think I am lucky, so many people want to go aboard, now I have this chance, and Thai friends are so kind and take care me.

It's easy for you to go aboard as your excellent English, especially now China has business with country all over the world. Though Thailand is a small country, there are also lots of Chinese here and there. Most of them doing business, as local Thai people are lazy and want to work for government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 18:29:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-9 14:23
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
As business
This morning, I received one letter from that Singapore customers who canceled the order because of increase prices.
That customer made one order at Ma ...

Oh my god, your boss........
It's difficult to receive both price and credit.
Maybe your boss think It's easy to find another bigger customer, especially during this hard period.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 23:00:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-9 15:12

You are more lucky than me, I come across some and experienced some, but all come out as nothing.
I will try and get marry soon, I think I have spend too much time, energy and emotion on that is ...

Don't make rush decision on everything, especially marriage. If you only want to get marriage but without love him, you will get into much trouble you can't imagine. Such as you regreted to have bought the house. Any way, if you don't like the house, you can sell it when the market price are rising and you can earn money too, but for marriage, there is only tough sorrow left.

Please don't be so caring about your age. 28 is very common age and still very young too. Your destinated husband hasn't found you, and maybe he is too lazy or he is trying his best to find you and just on the going. Please be patient and wait for quite some time. Everybody has its destinated love. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-10 12:53:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2009-9-8 20:48
As your requirement, here I attach my son's photo

the ears, the eyes, looks good.......................& fortunate

the nose a bit shallow

Overall, OK for this life journey

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-10 12:54:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2009-9-9 23:00

Don't make rush decision on everything, especially marriage. If you only want to get marriage but without love him, you will get into much trouble you can't imagine. Such as you regreted to hav ...

U shld know MayF by now............

she is always rushings into things

& worries a lot for nothing

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.