Author: may_flower

Diary of Sep,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-9 12:35:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-8 13:30

Oh, your experience is much better than me, I have never go to university before in my life, I have parents but they don't send me to study in university, not even high school.
Do you know Thai? ...

You are much more excellent than me even though I have studied in university for 4 years.

Yes, as I have stayed in Thailand for about 3 years, so my Thai is OK, You have Thai customers? That's very nice, Thai people are kind and easy-going.

It's not easy for a girl to reach today, I admire you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 15:12:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2009-9-8 05:19 PM

well, I would like to share my story with you, but I don't know how to say it to you. For the first, I will search the person with my requirement, such as age, weight, height, salary, location, ...

You are more lucky than me, I come across some and experienced some, but all come out as nothing.
I will try and get marry soon, I think I have spend too much time, energy and emotion on that issue, and the time isn't stop wait for me.
Age is a terrible thing, when I think next year I am 28 years old, I am so fighten with my age, I look back to my past, but not reachable and going back, do you think it is a probem for me that afraid of ageing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 15:16:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yoshing at 2009-9-8 07:13 PM
Oh,
When I go through your experiences I really want to say something....
I totally hate the family that like yours.You said you had gave more than they spent on you. So,I think it's time to say  ...

I can't say goodbye to them, they are my real parents, but I am confuse, can they treat me more better?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 15:17:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2009-9-8 08:48 PM
As your requirement, here I attach my son's photo

He is so cute, I wish I will have one soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 15:18:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bombershow at 2009-9-9 07:33 AM
we use 11days to prepare for a large ceremony....every day we trained over 8 hours.so my skin truned in black

What kind of large ceremony? What for?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 15:23:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kalaya at 2009-9-9 12:35 PM

You are much more excellent than me even though I have studied in university for 4 years.

Yes, as I have stayed in Thailand for about 3 years, so my Thai is OK, You have Thai customers? That's ...

That is not easy for me to live and work in another country, I am hoping that one day I can go abroad, hope my dream come out.
Actually, many excellent person better than me, I have always been called as stupid by my friends, because I can't handle things wisely, I hope that you can point me out when you see it.
And beside, I am not that excellent as you think,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 15:23:42 |Display all floors
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
As business
This morning, I received one letter from that Singapore customers who canceled the order because of increase prices.
That customer made one order at March furniture fair, and after the order is put into the market, the response is good, so the customer repeated the order and placed the second one, however when the deposit is made and the order is confirm, the factory increase the price, not very little but up to 20% difference.
I received a big scolding from that customer, but that is nothing I can do, I am not the boss and I can change the prices for customer. In a way, in that aspect, I am nobody, so I have no choice but requested the boss to send the deposit back to customer.
However, the process isn’t that easy. I called the boss’s wife this morning, I told her the reason for the customer that wants his deposit back and cancel the order, However her first reaction is:” I have told you many times, that look at the prices carefully, you don’t know how troublesome to make that order and then the customer cancel it.”
I said:” I didn’t arrange that order at all, because the disagreement with the prices.”
She said:” Is that any special requirement for that order, let me go back and check the different prices.”
She went back this afternoon, and saw 20% different about the prices, she didn’t blame the herself that change the prices so often, increase she said:” That customer doesn’t understand, how can get so good quality with such a low prices, which is a dream.”
I kept calm and said nothing, she wrote immediately in the paper that agreed to return the deposit back to the customers. She didn’t know, she lost that big customer forever.
Still she doesn’t know, if she is the customer, can she accept the prices change every time?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.