Author: may_flower

Diary of Sep,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-8 14:23:48 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-8 09:53

Oh, you are Chinese, how wonderful for a Chinese to work abroad, what is your job in Tailand? Can I also get a job in Tailand? For I am under great debt, I need to earn more money. [/quote

Hehe, I am a Chinese Interpreter in a Logistics company, as our company has some big Chinese customers, so boss employ me to take care from January, this year.

I have been in Thailand for about 3 years, first two years I am an exchange programme student from Yunnan Normal University, 4 years university, study in Yunnan two years, and then study in Thailand for the next two years. Graduated from university at end of last year, then lucky to find a job here this January.

Athough I am not a Sales like you, but I also need to deal with price & service between boss and customers. Sometimes I am also feel confused, this side is boss, another side is customer, Chinese customer, if they can't agree with each other, both will eye on me, my god.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-8 14:30:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kalaya at 2009-9-8 02:23 PM
[quote]Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-8 09:53

Oh, you are Chinese, how wonderful for a Chinese to work abroad, what is your job in Tailand? Can I also get a job in Tailand? ...

Oh, your experience is much better than me, I have never go to university before in my life, I have parents but they don't send me to study in university, not even high school.
Do you know Thai? I also have two customers from Thiland, they are all nice.
I am wondering your life in Thiland, is that good?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-8 17:19:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-8 14:23

I know that website I have tried before, but the result come out not good as I hope, can you share your experience on how to find your husband?
I am not as brave as you think, now I am deeply re ...

well, I would like to share my story with you, but I don't know how to say it to you. For the first, I will search the person with my requirement, such as age, weight, height, salary, location, with photo, etc. and then if I find someone is considerable, I will send hello e-mail to contact him. If there is no reply, try another person I like. Yes, it will take quite some time to meet the suitable one. Everything is not easy, but if there is chance, try it and never let it go. After 3 months later, I came across my current husband, and then we communicated by e-mail and QQ about 2 months, and we felt satisfied with each other, and we decided to meet  each other. Of course, safe is the most important thing. You must be carm and well done for everything because there is risk exsting.   We have succeed in this way. For us, there is much easy because finally we found we are both sincerely person.

Hope you will have your love story very soon. I am looking forward to hearing from you good news.

[ Last edited by aiping at 2009-9-8 05:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-8 19:13:03 |Display all floors
Oh,
When I go through your experiences I really want to say something....
I totally hate the family that like yours.You said you had gave more than they spent on you. So,I think it's time to say goodbye if they still only ask for....
It's obvious that there is no affection between you.The only one thing that between you and your mother is money.I cant stand this relationship.
What are you waiting for?
Just say goodbay.
God bless you~
Blossom in Spring

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-8 20:48:07 |Display all floors
As your requirement, here I attach my son's photo
DSC_7878.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 07:24:57 |Display all floors

it's the third time my post disappeared...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 07:33:34 |Display all floors

the training is the training of army

we use 11days to prepare for a large ceremony....every day we trained over 8 hours.so my skin truned in black

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.