Author: may_flower

Diary of Sep,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-7 21:26:02 |Display all floors
i have read your diarys for more than one year,Although i am a new register guy here.
i know a lot of you,from your family,your background,your hard work,but what impressed me most is your
insistent and optimistic inspirit.  you are a really nice girl.

actually life is not easy for most of us, you have work in a mul-national conpamy for 5 years ,but now we are in hard estate,we will go bankrupt.
you can see detail
http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum ... c29b69b/1/0/1.shtml

as see your experience, i think every thing will be oK, We will have a bright future, at least we have our own dreams...that is enough

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 21:34:57 |Display all floors
i am new guy here. may flower, you are so nice. if my memory is right, your last name is susan ,am i right?

i read your diary every day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-8 10:53:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kalaya at 2009-9-7 09:48 AM

Thank you for your warm welcome, I come from China and work in Thailand. :)

Oh, you are Chinese, how wonderful for a Chinese to work abroad, what is your job in Tailand? Can I also get a job in Tailand? For I am under great debt, I need to earn more money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-8 10:56:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chrispeng118 at 2009-9-7 09:34 PM
i am new guy here. may flower, you are so nice. if my memory is right, your last name is susan ,am i right?

i read your diary every day

You read your diary everyday? But it is my first time to meet you, you hire yourself so well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-8 10:56:58 |Display all floors
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
After and before decision
The date of 10th is coming soon, that isn’t any special about that date, and however I write it because at that date, the bank will deduct money from my bank account, for the house loan.
Before I made up the decision of to buy that house, I was excited and happy, I thought:” I will get my house very soon, not matter how hard and how matter how much it cost, I don’t care, I am going to withdraw all my money from the bank and pay for the deposit.”
As I thought, I done, I am dreaming for my house, a big house for living, and I don’t think of how big is the loan, only I feel the excitement, the joy of owning a house of my own, but after the day goes by, and the bank deduct money from my bank account monthly, I start to hate that house, my account have never increase but after I get the salary, I withdraw the money for daily expenditure, and the at 10th, the bank take out my money, then the account empty again. I have paid for the bank loan three months and I am so hate to see the bank account, never have any money leave for me. I feel regret, and I thought:” What a bad decision that I make before, I actually should not buy that house, if without that house, I am enjoying a free life, a happy life and a life that I can buy everything as I wish, now I can buy nothing, that is too bad, I should not make up that decision to buy that house, I should enjoy my life more instead of carry that big responsibility, and I am not enjoy that now but I am already suffer too much for that house, I do think that I make the wrong decision.
A house, it is needed for a family, I have long for a family and marriage for a long time, I think that is the main reason for me to decide to buy that house. But now when I see the bank get money from me each month, I think:’ what I think it is wrong, what is the meaning for buying a house? What is the meaning for marriage and family? Maybe a single life is better for me, more freedom, more enjoyment and more happiness.”
Now 10th is coming soon, I think I will be unhappy for several days again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-8 12:52:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-8 10:56
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
After and before decision
The date of 10th is coming soon, that isn’t any special about that date, and however I write it because at that date, the bank will deduct m ...

your brave influence me deeply. When I see you have bought a house, and I doubt myself if I am wrong.  On sunday, I also make the decision and bought a house.

Please don't be bothered by bank money. You have make progress and I believe your life will be better and better.

I have suggested you to try any way to find your mr. right, and please kindly try 世纪佳缘. Not all internet is bad and unbelievable. I found my husband in such way and now we are very happy and have a very cute son.

Life will be changed by yourself. Believe everything will be possible if you do it. Good Luck!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-8 14:23:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2009-9-8 12:52 PM

your brave influence me deeply. When I see you have bought a house, and I doubt myself if I am wrong.  On sunday, I also make the decision and bought a house.

Please don't be bother ...

I know that website I have tried before, but the result come out not good as I hope, can you share your experience on how to find your husband?
I am not as brave as you think, now I am deeply regret for my decision, I hope that I won't do that kind of stupid decision again in my life.
Glad that you have a cute son, can you share me his photo? I love baby, ohohoh....:lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.