Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-9-9 04:09 PM

Your Boss got a Stone in her head  

for changing prices so often

Once we sign with say Nokia, the prices stays for one year

How nice if you are my boss, hahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-10 15:43:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kalaya at 2009-9-9 06:22 PM

En, It seems really not easy for a girl to work aboard lonely, sometimes I think so, too, and cry. But most of time, I think I am lucky, so many people want to go aboard, now I have this chance,  ...

Well, you have good ability to study in abroad and work in abroad, I admire you very much, today I saw one boy drove a car with his customer to my factory, which is younger than me, I felt shock.
I even don't know when I can pay back the loan and have enough money to buy a car.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-10 15:45:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kalaya at 2009-9-9 06:29 PM

Oh my god, your boss........
It's difficult to receive both price and credit.
Maybe your boss think It's easy to find another bigger customer, especially during this hard period.

He doesn't care about it because he has many store all over China, and enable him to earn big money, but poor me, it isn't easy to me to get another customer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-10 15:57:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2009-9-9 11:00 PM

Don't make rush decision on everything, especially marriage. If you only want to get marriage but without love him, you will get into much trouble you can't imagine. Such as you regreted to hav ...

I don't know that how I make the decision and what I need to consdier about marriage and the future life. But only I got confused for my present life, sometimes I asked myself:" Is that this life I am going to have and do I happy with this life?" I donlt know but I am only exist in this world, I even don't know why I am live for?
I know I have the wrong idea for this life, and I should happy with my present achievement. Like before 26s, I think I am too early to get marriage, but when I am at 27s, I am start worrying about my life, I think that is the problem with me.
However up to today, I worry so much thing, maybe it is the way to grow up, maybe I am not a strong girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-10 15:57:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-9-10 12:54 PM

U shld know MayF by now............

she is always rushings into things

& worries a lot for nothing

Can you help me not to worry too much unsolved things?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-10 15:58:24 |Display all floors
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Economic situation and employer
This morning, I chatted with one friend, he didn’t get his salary for over four months, and he is thinking to resign his job and find another one, I don’t know how is the economy in China or in other counties, but seems that economic situation is still that bad till now.
For this reason, the boss didn’t interest in exporting now, he forced on domestic market more than exporting. Last night, that is a training about the new products, but nobody inform me about that. After that training, they went to dinner together, and I was totally ignored.
When I chatted with customers and other friends, they told me that the economic situation is still very bad in other countries, but it is good in China market, as I get only half of the business than last year, I think I am the person that are nobody, how can I have that idea? That is strange.
Friend’s company is a small and newly established company, I could not believe why the boss didn’t pay for the employee salary for more than four months. In other words, am I wrong that other factory are the same and could not pay for the salary for the workers?
The economic is bad, but I doubt, is that bad? I want to find another job and resign from this job, as I know that the boss isn’t put much attention in export, but can I find a job in a short period of time, or should I wait till next year, or till the economic situation better than now?
Everyday I am afraid that I can get enough money for the house loan, and every day I live in a terrible mood, is a good thing or a bad thing?
By the way, just now a boy that drove a car with one customer came to the factory, I am wondering, when can I drive a car of my own?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-10 16:32:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-10 15:41

How nice if you are my boss, hahahaha

u know i will always help you

esp. my own race la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.