Views: 27785|Replies: 89

HAVE YOU EVER DO SOMETHING FOR MOTHERLAND ???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-25 13:31:35 |Display all floors
Dear all members in CCD forums,

Since China will celebrate 60th anniversary, let's do some self-check.
Have you ever do something for your Motherland ?
The real action you do, that don't have any self-benefit ?
That you don't need any reward from that ?

Even a tiny action is very welcome....

THOSE CCD MEMBERS WHO DON'T POST ANY COMMENT ARE SUPPOSED :
NEVER DO SOMETHING FOR MOTHERLAND
ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES.....

Thanks,

Jhony

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's start from me myself :

Since I don't live in China, also an ordinary people,
Here is what I have done :

-  Frequently, I post ideas that maybe can be useful for China

-  When people give me free Falungong CDs, I watch it and then I try to explain to my community that Falungong is a bad organization, a hidden political agenda. I explain it to my community, my family, etc. In fact, those CDs explain only 10% of the Falungong healthy mission, the 90% told about China's government cracking down on them. I think a good intented mission should be 90% talk about their profile, then less than 10% is about something else.

- I actively join the internet forum, which support the China's action and critized the foreign media bias. I also search for facts to show people that SOMETIMES IF RELATED TO CHINA AFFAIRS, foreign media is a huge bias. Others figure is a big hyprocricy.

THIS IS A TINY PART THAT I HAVE CONTRIBUTE FOR CHINA.

Here is what I have done to contribute for my country in which I live :

1) I used to turn off lights or any electric tools as soon as I don't use it anymore. Although I can pay the electricity bill, but I try to contribute my part to help my country reduce the pollution.

2) Sometimes for the near destination, I prefer my motorbike rather than my car. Although I can pay for my gasoline, but I try to contribute my part to help my country reduce the pollution, and reduce the amount of subsidized money for fuel.

3) If it's not too hot, I turn off my car's air conditioner. It save a lot of fuel. I always lower my house air-conditioner for several degree, although my wife usually don't happy, because she likes cold air.

THIS IS A TINY PART THAT I HAVE CONTRIBUTE FOR MY COUNTRY

WHAT ABOUT YOU ????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-25 16:55:59 |Display all floors

HELLO !!!!!

Please don't said that :

"This forum is a NATO forum" --> No Action, Talk Only
Are there none of CCD members ever do something for Motherland ?

If there's not anyone, let's do something immediately, and post it in this forum.
In this ways, you don't cheat us and yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-25 17:39:24 |Display all floors

My hats off to you Jhony

By living environmentally consciously we can surely contribute greatly to this country and the international community. Tiny drops of water can make a river, as the acient Chinese  said.

[ Last edited by JeetKunedo at 2009-8-25 05:42 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-25 19:04:25 |Display all floors
I have a car, but rarely use it in the city.

For urban use, I prefer public transport or my newly acquired electric bike, which was made in China as well.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-25 19:54:25 |Display all floors
I eat only non-GM food. And only when hungry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-26 10:25:19 |Display all floors

My way for loving China

Every day, I will go to work normally, never break the rules that Gov claim.  I keep reading newspaper every day, care all the big affair that happen in China and the world. Just soso.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-26 11:09:17 |Display all floors
NOW I'M STUDING VERY I HOPE I COULD DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO MY MOTHERLAND SOMEDAY;
:) :) :) :) :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.