Views: 15691|Replies: 32

drinking-the symbol of friendship,good relationship?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-24 09:04:32 |Display all floors
as we know, chinese drink a lot in marriage/company/birthday celebrations,with friends in karaoke room,in bar.

Is drinking really the symbol of friendship,good relationship??
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-24 09:10:27 |Display all floors
what do u think the new law in china: people who drive after drinking will be stayed in the police for 15 days ?

last sunday, i get together with friends, i found they chage..hehhee
they ask the waitress:can i drink tea instead?? :)
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-24 09:46:59 |Display all floors

Drinking and smoking should be deemed anti-social behaviour!

Drinking and smoking destroy our bodies and minds. Why can't drinking and smoking be completely abolished?

We should strive to be good citizens and lead decent lives. Take part in good activities such as eating non-oily foods, healthy whole foods, exercises, going to bed early and avoid watching TV programmes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-24 10:32:50 |Display all floors
not necessary .

i prefer some dessert , cofe , tea , or just water , that's fine .

some people say if you have deep friendship , then drink more , that is not a reasonable saying , deep feeling is not measured by how much you drink ,

some people likes drinking while others not , and too much drink is really not good for your health .

:):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-24 10:58:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sheila_ling at 2009-8-24 09:04
as we know, chinese drink a lot in marriage/company/birthday celebrations,with friends in karaoke room,in bar.

Is drinking really the symbol of friendship,good relationship??

of course NOT!
it's understanding, warmly-heart, honest etc... all inside nice personalities could help you make
buddy in life.

drinking whatever a lot or less is just one kind of culture in china, this really can work well on maintaining good relationship to friends, colleagues, clients, bosses etc. but i think it isn't the key factor.
so, how to balance this is most important, this is an art and strategy sometimes.
i am still being on the way to learn it effectively.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-24 11:03:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Fookchew at 2009-8-24 09:46
Drinking and smoking destroy our bodies and minds. Why can't drinking and smoking be completely abolished?

We should strive to be good citizens and lead decent lives. Take part in good activitie ...

moderate is just OK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-24 11:08:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fiona2008 at 2009-8-24 10:32
not necessary .

i prefer some dessert , cofe , tea , or just water , that's fine .

some people say if you have deep friendship , then drink more , that is not a reasonable saying , deep feel ...

YES,even i don't think go to the bar is relaxing way,and i found it's make me feel tired next day. i d prefer chat with friends in the sweetie house where decorates romatic/freshing/art way...
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.