Author: constance6891

Who is most handsome (^ O,^) [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-8-11 01:38:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Aleh1811 at 2009-8-10 23:11
mmm, i´ll refrain from voting in this one.

I´ll wait until the girls post their pics (Constance, amylhz, and all of you girls: I´m waiting)





Ya, a photo of my face is enough to keep ghosts, rats, witches, cockroaches and vampires at bay.

Oh yeah! I really should consider

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-8-11 01:40:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Aleh1811 at 2009-8-10 23:49



:) Very sweet of you.

You get my vote as well.



I remember you say you posted your photo before in CD.

Since you have 4 ethnic background maybe you'll win hands down.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-8-11 01:40:34 |Display all floors

my pix will be in one of the postings...

Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-8-10 10:40

Post your picture now and you still have chance....


my portfolio is always available upon request (in CD database) just dunno where exactly that one might able to find (does it make any sense)  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-8-11 01:43:39 |Display all floors
Hey c'mon. Vote for our Mr Chao

Just look at his toothy smile. How can you not vote for that!!!

Oh yes...

Also vote for his interesting hairstyle.   

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-8-11 01:45:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2009-8-11 01:40


my portfolio is always available upon request (in CD database) just dunno where exactly that one might able to find (does it make any sense)  






Well it's not  too late to join the Man-Hunt!!!

But you got some tough competition going on here.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-8-11 01:49:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by constance6891 at 2009-8-11 01:38





Ya, a photo of my face is enough to keep ghosts, rats, witches, cockroaches and vampires at bay.

Oh yeah! I really should consider


I think you are underestimating yourself.

Lots of girls i know don´t know how pretty they are.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-8-11 01:50:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by constance6891 at 2009-8-11 01:43
Hey c'mon. Vote for our Mr Chao

Just look at his toothy smile. How can you not vote for that!!!

Oh yes...

Also vote for his interesting hairstyle.   





[size=-2]Lucky I voted for him.

If  not it'll be a zERo and that is embarrassing  

Ahe..hee..he.hee..heez      ;P

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.