Author: augusten

Did MI5 kill Dr David Kelly? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-10 18:28:38 |Display all floors

Soapy

Btw, I see you criticising me for posting news that undermine western government and insist I shouldn't do this.

That raised a question.

Why you didn't ask the China bashers to stop their attack against Chinese? They stop, I stop.

You exercise selective blindness and amnesia in this.

What do you call this?

[ Last edited by augusten at 2009-8-10 06:38 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-24 05:43:29 |Display all floors
Is this the so-called freedom under democracy ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-24 09:00:04 |Display all floors

Breathtaking

Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-8-24 05:43
Is this the so-called freedom under democracy ?

It is breathtaking to listen to Soapwatchers' Doublethink.Speaking of democracy and human rights and freedom
of speech and simultaneously defending the sinister secret police and their murder of one of their own valued
citizens.For no crime other than alerting the world to the truth.For exposing a lie that would be used to commit
yet another genocide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-24 11:29:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2009-8-24 09:00

It is breathtaking to listen to Soapwatchers' Doublethink.Speaking of democracy and human rights and freedom
of speech and simultaneously defending the sinister secret police and their murder of one of their own valued
citizens.For no crime other than alerting the world to the truth.For exposing a lie that would be used to commit
yet another genocide.

Why has EU not issued a condemnation ???

Shame to bigotry! Shame to SS!

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2009-8-24 11:31 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-25 08:56:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-25 13:23:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2009-8-25 08:56
Augusten says he likes to post to remind the supremacist westerners that  they should 'not throw stones in glass houses'. I would suggest that you & Augusten are also in your own glass house. And that your silence on what happens in China together with your loud protests against the British, equates to a rather supremacist view in itself. China and Chinese people like Augusten are not on any moral high ground or in any moral position to make judgment calls on how the UK government acts in these matters.

I've explained to you several times, but seems you still try to avoide my points and ignore it.

My attack toward western establishment is RETALIATION, or COUNTER-OFFENSIVE or REACTION of what they did FIRST.

They attack China, I remind them they are not eligible to do that. They do it, I do the same. They stop, I stop.

Yet you refuse to take this and stick to how I should stay silent and humbly accept their attack and preaching.

I see you complaining toward my action and how should I direct my attack toward China's internal problems.

May I ask you, why don't you ask those western supremacist to stop? They stop, I stop. But you won't, WHY is that?

You're in China, you're in good position to bridge differences between the west and China, yet you still see China throgh your western eyes.

By selectively choosing on who to preach and by asking me to stop reminding them, you already take sides in the arguments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-25 13:38:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.