Author: satsu_jin

China's amazing new bullet train system   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-2 20:51:06 |Display all floors

why we DONT need bullet train in our backyard...

the US hiway system is so rich & adequate, and ev'rybody has their own car to travel with no need to ride no train.  the US is/was a super rich nation, we drain almost the world natural resources just by overnite, and I personally feel sorry for most of you have to take public transportation to get to where you have to go (i, even see some of you walkin along side of the highway aka hitch-hide)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 14:10:45 |Display all floors

Reply #82 NYChinatown's post

FAST RAIL are very comfortable way to travel!

You Amerikan Regime fellas definately has never taken a ride on the Shinkasen, or the Chinese Fast Rail.

We can take the rail, arrive FASHIONABLE FRESH
make friends with locals, neighbouring provinces and foreigners including Americans.
you can enjoy yourself especially at the dining coach area too!
not like Amerikan Regime fellas who arrive dreadfully exhausted after a long drive!
and then either take a ride on a taxi (which are plenty in China) or rent a car!!!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2009-9-3 02:20 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 14:14:00 |Display all floors

Besides, CAR sales in China now exceed that of the US!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 14:16:35 |Display all floors

and if we want, we can go by air with conveniently scheduled flight!!!!

You must have never taken a ride on China's train!

It's very comfortable with very tasty food.
The hostess are beautiful and polite!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 14:22:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-9-2 19:02

Here is a negative trend that accompanies high-speed railways: Have you noticed that all major cities are siting new railway terminals way out into the boonies, making trips to or from d ...

Cant wait until Beijing Subway line 4 opens!!!
right now their are two trains to Tianjin.  A slow 1.5 hour or a fast 30 minute train.  The problem is the fast one goes to Beijing South Station, which is a pain to get to.  It took me 45 minutes to get from the south station to my home, where as only 10 minutes to get to Beijing Main station.  Almost all the time saved on the bullet train was eaten up in a taxi.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-9-3 14:36:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Exergy at 2009-9-3 15:22

Cant wait until Beijing Subway line 4 opens!!!
right now their are two trains to Tianjin.  A slow 1.5 hour or a fast 30 minute train.  The problem is the fast one goes to Beijing South Stati ...

If the bullet train stations are too far outside of the city center or main station it is essential to provide fast and reliable commuting trains or subways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 14:48:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-9-3 14:36

If the bullet train stations are too far outside of the city center or main station it is essential to provide fast and reliable commuting trains or subways.

I am not too sure how fast line 4 will be, but fast or slow I want it to be finished!  Its a year behind schedule and supposed to be ready this month ahead of nation day.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.