Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 15:10:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-8-1 05:17 PM
stop looking. all chinese gurlz r the most beautiful  

I definitely agree with you
Happiness is just as fragile as glass.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 17:12:47 |Display all floors
Try a dating site and see if you find your dream gold digger there. I'm not saying they all are, but you have to very wary of it these days.
I would worry about the ability of this bloke to understand the culture of the bride he chooses and whether she'll understand his. If he's mid 50s, and she's 25, not only will the culture issue come into play but the age gap will too and it'll be formidable enough without adding a few other things into the mix, like food preferences, leisure preferences, location preferences etc. Does this guy know that he'll probably be asked to send money home to China, or to Mom and Dad, at least every month or so? I think not. Does he know that Chinese/Asian gals are not submissive and aren't playthings or trophies to show his boozy (if he drinks and does go to the pab)pals down at the pub?
These ads concern me for many reasons and shouldn't be posted here where many young Chinese women come to share views etc and are susceptible to predators and unscrutable men. How do we know this person isn't a traffikker? All I can say is, go find a site to perv at, most have pictures and you can choose there, this just isn't the right place.
Ladies, be careful of men from abroad who say they earn so much money, after you convert it into RMB. If we earn say STG300/week, it seems like a lot in RMB but it's nothing in the UK, so be careful as well please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 19:46:22 |Display all floors
Totally agree with the above... He has no shame :-)
/Users/bodeoluwa/Desktop/SpeedyGonzales.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 20:02:49 |Display all floors

Reply #30 ichiban's post

I wouldn't say that he has no shame but maybe he didn't know that this isn't the right place for such things. I don't know the man so I can't comment on him but I don't think he's carefully thought through the things he wants.
I truly worry about young ladies being scammed and then sold and by some of these older geezers who say they have a lot of money, and in RMB, maybe, but actually live in council flats and are bored so they want a plaything. That's what I mean by predators and unscrupulousness.
Some of our so-called "Chinese" posters here call me many names and malign me greatly, for what....trying to make the young people of China aware that the greater world can be dangerous.
I actually also wonder if this bloke has ever been to China and has seen the huge differences between himself and Chinese people. If he has, I stand corrected but if he hasn't, he's doing himself, the young lady and China a great disservice. I hope I'm wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 22:19:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovelife!!! at 2009-8-1 06:46 PM
How about homely girls? Why are men only interested in pretty ones?

you are in your mid 50s, but you still pay so much attention to women's looks. Why don't you simply say you want to find some ...

haha! she told you and with some serious honesty!! So true, so true....you are in your mid-50's looking for a girl. Mind you, looking for someone half your age (25) and still complaining that she has to fit to your perfect regime of slimness, beautiful, and all of this...you should feel ashamed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-13 06:51:13 |Display all floors
Looking for love.

See my picture
<<<<<<

Just kidding

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.