Author: sweetpeas

poorly made in china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-30 22:04:46 |Display all floors

You get what you pay for ?

Right. I hop all people should take this thing as fair , not only at China .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 22:27:57 |Display all floors

It's the same everywhere...

...in the world. In a vast country like China you should expect a lot of the good and bad. Curious that he picks only on southern China though. Does that mean he's satisfied with the rest of China? If so, then what's his complaint? I suspect he wants to have his cake and eat it, too.  

I mean anything about China sells, especially if it's bad. And by not condemning ALL of China he's also playing it safe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 22:38:59 |Display all floors
sounds not bad, but totally bullsh*t

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-31 01:46:40 |Display all floors
most products that we consume on a daily basis is Made-in-China, so difficult to forget chinese products .
Anyway with price , we buy the quality ;
If western consumers suffer in quality , it's the choice of importers or retailers who have made the choice to offer them this quality level and so to increase their margin .
The target of an importer is to be vigilant as he will have to do no matter whether the country he will deal.
Not only in china but also in Bengladesh , pakistan, India etc....
i think we lack of transparency regarding the qualtiy and china needs to reinforce the laws and the respect of norms and standards .
In the near future , China will do it under the pressure of western countries and because they also will lose markets at the expense of others countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-31 05:27:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taylorhe at 30-7-2009 07:00
In the past ten years or even few decades years,the commodities made in China equal the fake and lower quality.Now the quality of  the merchandises made in china is becoming more and more but thing ...

Good post - cie la vie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-19 23:12:44 |Display all floors
In order to meet overseas customer's requirement the quality of export goods are usually better than the same product which sell on Chinese domestic market.

If the product you get is a poor quality one, then you must know one thing: You get what you pay for.

[ Last edited by hxp006 at 2009-9-19 11:13 PM ]
The Best hand embroidery art - Suzhou embroidery
www.yessy.com/suzhouembroidery

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.