Views: 16946|Replies: 44

What first, sex or love or friendship? ur experience? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-18 17:00:14 |Display all floors
Based on ur experience, what has come first, second, third: love or friendship or sex?
My experience? Always friendship, then maybe love. If true love, then sex. I would not have it any other way.
Do u understand the difference between friendship, love and sex?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 17:16:53 |Display all floors
I think friendship and love are different kinds of relationships.  No matter how long I hang out with my friends or how close we get we will never fall in love.  At the same time the ones I love are rarely my friends as evidenced by the fact that only half my girlfriends are still my friends, the others I rarely if ever talk to.

Sexual activity is not limited to intercourse
hugging, kissing, petting......intercourse.  It is a dimension of love and as your love for someone grows you should progress sexually as well.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-7-18 17:20:54 |Display all floors
for me love comes first ,then comes friendship and the last one is sex
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 17:27:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-7-18 17:00
Based on ur experience, what has come first, second, third: love or friendship or sex?
My experience? Always friendship, then maybe love. If true love, then sex. I would not have it any other way. ...

Sex always comes the first, followed by love. Friendship is not essential for one's happiness. It is nothing but a superfical decoration of your life.

The best state of life is to have wonderful sex with the one you love who understands you like a "friend".  

This is but common knowledge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 17:34:44 |Display all floors
A true man loves the mountains, a wise man loves the sea.
Friendship,love and sex are equally important!
There is no account for it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 18:00:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lostsheep at 2009-7-18 17:27

Sex always comes the first, followed by love. Friendship is not essential for one's happiness. It is nothing but a superfical decoration of your life.

The best state of life is to have wond ...

Thx but u contradict ur self. U say," Friendship is not essential for one's happiness. It is nothing but a superfical decoration of your life" then u say,   "wonderful sex with the one you love who understands you like a "friend".  U not make any sense but thx anyways
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 18:05:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by idiot8 at 2009-7-18 17:16
I think friendship and love are different kinds of relationships.  No matter how long I hang out with my friends or how close we get we will never fall in love.  At the same time the ones I love ar ...

It not possible for me to believe ur words. Sex is sex. Intercourse is intercourse. Hugging, kissing, petting is NOT sex or intercourse. How old r u?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.