Author: zzxxll

Soccer [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-12 23:25:34 |Display all floors
It can NOT be sent !! ....

What I have said??
My English is soooo poooor....

Sooooo Can you HELP me? thanks very much..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 03:22:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zzxxll at 2009-7-12 18:09
yeah, aleh

i agree with you the Individual performances are the best ones. however, there should be an Captain who would be in the dominant position.  If not, the star players would have the Con ...

I don't think we lack a captain. Many of our players have a dominant attitude and they can imposse themselves. What i think we lack is a more collective predisposition and a tactically smarter aproach.

I think we should just stop calling some stars. Let them know they ought to pass the ball more and work harder if they want to remain in the team. We should also give priority to tactics over techniche. We already have a lot of technical players. So why play three second fowards like we are doing right now if we can put a less technical but more effective centre foward (like Diego Milito, Lizandro Lopez or Fernando Cavenaghi)

I would also recall Lucho Gonzalez and Esteban Cambiasso for the midfield, as they are very collective players and pass the ball a lot.

I'm also tempted to call Mauro Zarate due to his unusual technical skill, but i fear he'd just be more of the same.

[ Last edited by Aleh1811 at 2009-7-13 03:29 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 14:45:24 |Display all floors

Aleh

Aleh

Tactics and techniche are important and advantages  for Argentina. In fact, we would not tell which is the best one among the top teams.

For instance, Germany have the strong physical ability and speed. we don't not say the techniche of German are much weaker than Argentina.

Also, Argentina would encounter some Cohesion Issues.  other teams face the same issues at the same time.

there are so few player who has the ability to play at World Cup for 4 times or even three times. After all, it is once every four years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 14:53:45 |Display all floors

European Champions League FINAL

Gjay

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 14:56:07 |Display all floors
Gajay

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 14:56:39 |Display all floors
Gajay

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-15 09:36:39 |Display all floors
favorite nationl  teams

Brazil, Germany, Italy, France, Argentina, England, Netherland, Span

favorite clubs
AC MiLian, MU, Juventus

Favorite players

many, many

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.