Author: expatter

The West and the Right to Independence. [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-7-7 13:51:48 |Display all floors

whit3dov3s

Maori are the original indigenous people's of New Zealand.
Maori.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 13:54:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2009-7-7 13:51
Maori are the original indigenous people's of New Zealand.

were they ROBBED f their ID???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 14:44:33 |Display all floors
So, really, you have no rebuttal.

You haven't demonstrated how any of what you discuss plays into any of it, nor have you actually addressed anything. You're just playing ye olde Chinese debate game of "well, it's not in this thread, so it's never been said". We've hashed this business a billion and a half times.

Get lost.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 14:49:10 |Display all floors

Reply #12 whit3dov3s's post

No, Maori are approximately 10% of the population. The have parliamentary representation and are getting restitution through the founding document of NZ, the Treaty of Waitangi. They're brown skinned, can be quite heavily set. They're a polynesian race.
#16; no chk, unlike Australia, NZ never had a stolen generation. They have their own language and culture which is enjoying a nationwaide resurgence. All offical douments are headed in bothe English and Te Reo (Maori). They're nice race of people and we're lucky to share our country with them.
Thanks for the pic expatter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 15:20:55 |Display all floors
I'm really LOL when I see all these dumbs who talks about "western hypocrisis" toward its ethnic groups.

There are millions of ligthyears distance between these groups like basques, or even britains, maoris and non han ethnic group in china.

You talk about New Zealand Maoris: in Polynesia, they have a self autonom parliament and lead themselves the cultural policy and even some policies.  A thing that is IMPOSSIBLE TO IMAGINE  in nowaday china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 15:22:15 |Display all floors

Mind telling us....

Originally posted by yasawakic at 2009-7-7 15:20
I'm really LOL when I see all these dumbs who talks about "western hypocrisis" toward its ethnic groups.

There are millions of ligthyears distance between these groups like basques, o ...

how does your government treat the ethnic minorities?

I am eager to read!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-7-7 18:07:23 |Display all floors

So, really, you have no rebuttal.

To the Master de Bater

As a lesser debater I am always eager to learn from a Master de Bater.

Yet, there seems nothing to learn as your debate is just bile and fluff.

If what you state is so then it would be easy to refer to. But, it seems that it just leads you to be a sad rude little bunny.

A question does need to demonstrate anything, that is usually left for the answer.

It seems you are unable or unwilling to give an answer to anything.

Which leads to the question: why bother to join in if it has all been said ?

You will note, unless your dementia is too far up the road that you joined in MY thread.

I never invited your vanity and self-perceived sage wisdom.

Telling me to 'Sod Off' from my own thread clearly shows that you have like the native Americans, Canadians, Australians, etc, etc, have quite clearly 'lost the plot'.

I would suggest to you as a former typically useless quango employee (using your words) to 'frack off moron' and leave MY thread.

Thank you.

and

Good bye.

'You were the weakest link'.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.