If you could go back ten years ago and say sth to past self...? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-8 13:40:04 |Display all floors
listen to ALICE after 25 years by Eagles la

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-8 14:10:46 |Display all floors
The assumption  is no significance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-8 14:20:39 |Display all floors
once i was asked of this kind of question, but u know waht , i do not want to change anything. first , we make the decision according the surrounding at that time and even we maybe made a bad one , we learn our leasson. secondly , if  we can tell that time me, then i think that time me will only take it as and advice. nothing will change. last but not least , we will all want to do the right thing , then if we can give that kind of words to the that time us , then we will want the ten years later us to give some suggestions to the now us , then when is the end .  so in my opinion , why not we write a letter to ten years later us, image what u want to be in ten years later , give your advice , that will be much more meaningfull.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-8 16:00:02 |Display all floors
work harder and harder , especially in studying English, and never give up so  easily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-8 16:11:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shandongjinan at 2009-7-8 14:20
once i was asked of this kind of question, but u know waht , i do not want to change anything. first , we make the decision according the surrounding at that time and even we maybe made a bad one , ...

Only with BUDDHA :)MEDITATIONS,

One can CHANGED the Minds & Thoughs processes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-8 16:12:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokokla at 2009-7-8 16:11

Only with BUDDHA :)MEDITATIONS,

One can CHANGED the Minds & Thoughs processes

but that takes YEARS to take place

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-8 16:15:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by angelx at 2009-7-3 15:50
If you could go back ten years ago and tell your past self some advice, what would you say?

it is TRUE :)

& was SAID Buddha as Monk Sakyamuni

cold see the PAST, & FUTURES for Billions fo YEARS,

actually INFINITY la

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.