Views: 7181|Replies: 23

why our chinese ppl working so hard but can not change to have a better life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-23 15:13:03 |Display all floors
I've witnessed many ppls in my life and even through one generation to another generation,I've seen my grandfather how deligent he is and then to my father and my  uncles as well as my mother's side,each of them are kind-hearted and working hard from 4 -5 o'clock to the sunset. they worked day by day,year by year,even with no holidays for years. But each year is the same and not too much differences than before on basis of  living conditions,no matter they are farmers or workers in the city.

China has been changed dramaticaly from latest 10 years,more and more businesses and buildings were established and arose in each city,even the smll cities.it seemed that a very very golorious area comes to our side.

I believe all of you (chinese) are working hard like damn dog to get a better life as dreamed of,with many foreign company invested in our country we supposed to have a better job and life,the truth is not like that,even getting worse.I mean why?  why our life has not changed to be easier and better yet?

welcome ur comments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 15:17:21 |Display all floors
for stomach...me

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-6-23 18:08:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-6-23 15:13
I've witnessed many ppls in my life and even through one generation to another generation,I've seen my grandfather how deligent he is and then to my father and my  uncles as well as my ...

Oh do not tell me that.You make me sad and depressed.However if we are healthy this is the best gift for us.
Let's cherish it.
Anyway ,I would lie so much my chinese friend to become rich and see him smile with satisfaction .He works so hard.I want to see him very rich one day ,smiling all the time and have a good rest.I do not want him to struggle all the time.
I wish you also the same.
:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-6-23 18:11:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-6-23 18:08

Oh do not tell me that.You make me sad and depressed.However if we are healthy this is the best gift for us.
Let's cherish it.
Anyway ,I would lie so much my chinese friend to become rich and s ...
I wanted to say I would love ,but I made a mistake and wrote lie instead of love.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-24 08:56:19 |Display all floors
inefficiency

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-24 10:34:47 |Display all floors
Other people are enjoying the life. We are struggling the life.
I believe if we work hard, our kids can enjoy
Haha, actually, I feel guilty for not being so diligent  
Just be relaxed, it's life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-24 12:35:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-6-23 18:08

Let's cherish it.
Anyway ,I would lie so much my chinese friend to become rich and s ...

I thought I was trying to figure out the big enviroment of China,not the personal case,sure the personal case can be an good example ,also,I do not anyone get sad about the topic. you are so nice and sentimental.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.