Author: greatlady

Do destiny creat us or we lead our own destiny life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-23 11:39:25 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by comeisgone at 2009-6-22 14:33

the way, do you just want to be a millionare? you don't care if you are happy, if you have friends, if you have a happy family? .....ect. there are many good things in life besides money.
Sample Text[/color]

how can you be happy without making money?
have you even seen those poors slept on the street or under the bridge at night without any works and incomes? how could they be happy?
they were taken as a city garbage and even the police can not do anythings for them..
why not want to be a millionare? if I were,I can use that money to creat more treasurable things to benifit those poors and those urgently needed.

there is no need to talk loudly,but I have to say,to earn good enough money for our life which is never to be a bad things at all.
In sourthern africa do you think those poors need a prayer ?no,that they need is food,moeny and medical care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 12:00:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-6-23 11:39

how can you be happy without making money?

actually when i read your thread, it tells us you are making money.     you just think it is not enough. :)   :)   

i have no idea who will think he/she has enough money.     :P    :P  

the differences are some are happy with what they have, some are sad with what they lack.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 13:20:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by comeisgone at 2009-6-23 12:00

actually when i read your thread, it tells us you are making money.     you just think it is not enough. :)   :)   

i have no idea who will think he/she has enough money.     :P    :P  ...

Satisification never can make us promoted,what do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 13:28:23 |Display all floors
It always saddens me to see a lady thirsting for money. It's man's job to make money, and the woman has a more nobler job to do, that is to make man's soul, to save and elevate and deliver his soul.
to be honestly with you,I do not know what u mean that noble job for a woman,as a woman,she should take care the children,the husband,the parents or even the husband's family,when the husband can not find where is his socks,she should deliver to him;while husband who working hard outside saying:i am now very hungry,the wife should make the foods as quicker as possible. women are taking major part of social acitivities,and most of them work hard as men.there are no more excuses and consideration.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 14:11:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-6-23 13:28
It always saddens me to see a lady thirsting for money. It's man's job to make money, and the woman has a more nobler job to do, that is to make man's soul, to save and elevate and deliver his s ...

ur a great wife...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 14:13:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-6-23 13:20

Satisification never can make us promoted,what do you think?

Never satifaction just make ur heart easy to overload...and then heart attack...terrible bad cycle...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 15:09:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-6-19 18:02
Sometimes,I am more confused,confused the life and the death as well as the meaning of the life.
during the alive as a human being,I work hard to get what I want in my life through the higher educ ...

Hi GAY 22T

U lead your own destiny in life & chooses to be a GAY

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.