Views: 17666|Replies: 65

Do destiny creat us or we lead our own destiny life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-19 18:02:27 |Display all floors
Sometimes,I am more confused,confused the life and the death as well as the meaning of the life.
during the alive as a human being,I work hard to get what I want in my life through the higher education and severe competition.some ppls without that progress they also have a good life ,and some,have a nicer job when they got born.their father are famous enterp.in xx company,their mother are famous movie star,when these has little experience and knowledge which they can get what they want easily with that kind of backgrounds.

me,as borin in a farmer's village, you can imagine how much cost me to get the same level as those who have backgrounds. years after,when I look back my life and my wound,I sighed..that is our destiny,we borned as an independent  creatrure and destiny.

the air crash in France,some guys survived without boading on that plane,but died in car accident.. I have to give: oh my God..
can anybody explain something behind us that we as a human being can not give better explanation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-19 18:37:41 |Display all floors
You dont get to choose your parents but you CAN choose your friends.

I dont believe in fate its a cop-out for people looking for an excuse for their own failures.  But destiny has an element of chance or luck if you like-you can change it by changing your own beliefs but those who died in the air crash had no choice.

Half a family of four died in the crash the other two caught  another plane to take advantage of 'air miles'

This was a horrible  turn of events.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-20 18:43:28 |Display all floors
hope it help - fate brings us together, but we have to fight for our own destiny.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-20 19:26:46 |Display all floors

don't submit to the destiny

do you believe destiny? it could be control  something around you, but  it could not  dominate your mind and heart. if you can keep them in happy and positive, you will fight against the fate.

just as the old saying, i believe the destiny, but i can't  obey

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-20 20:09:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2009-6-20 18:43
hope it help - fate brings us together, but we have to fight for our own destiny.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-21 13:53:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2009-6-20 18:43

If i was born to be poor,which is very hard to be a millionare even I fight for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-21 15:46:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-6-21 13:53

If i was born to be poor,which is very hard to be a millionare even I fight for.

If time and energy permit, you CAN achieve your goal however hard it is.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.