Author: greatlady

Want to be famous or unknow person [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-18 12:58:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Chiaki at 2009-6-18 11:24
i want to be famous in my own industry,Entertainment Star too tired and attention too much,no privacy

Agree, private space is the human right. Dog packs is much disgusting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-18 13:09:08 |Display all floors
That's just a way to show.
There are so many people didn't have the chance to show their talent. If you are good at someting, but you don't have so much money, or you haven't the chance to go to some art school. But you sing well or dance well, now you can hold the chance to show at xingguangdadao, 6+1, ect.
And maybe you didn't think there will be something different in life after you take part in the show. Or maybe you don't like the influence, but I think when you get someting, you could lose other things at the same time.
I don't like show before so many people, but I like watching some person showing themselves. I like seeing they do someting for their dream. Tears, smiles. And they try their best  to do what they want. The course is good and unforgettable.  And I hope when they show, they're happy.  

w

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-18 13:53:47 |Display all floors
I want to be an unknown person for the reason that I'm ordinary in the world, and no one pays more attention to me. If one day I become famous or succeed in some areas, I'd prefer to be famous. So I think different circumstance creates different ideal towards life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-18 14:44:40 |Display all floors
i'd like live in one corner with my love,where no one can find us.in my opinion,it's not a good thing to get famous,health and safe is the best  things in one's life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-18 15:31:13 |Display all floors
I think such program is good
I would like to show myself
I trying to find as much ways as i can
I hope someday I can do the things i want
Enjoy Everyday!
Come on, You can do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-18 16:36:28 |Display all floors

don't know how to choose

to be a famous people or live in a quiet life , i think to be a rich person is  most important !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-18 16:52:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-6-18 10:13
not every one would be famous in life. by contraries, majority always keep be unknown as oridinary people in life.
for me, i prefer to be unknown and hv own peaceful life with my family.
what i  ...

I really agree with U that  not everyone can be famous at will. Most of us are nobodys.And if there is an oppotunity for me to be shown on tv,i'm sure I will be willing to.But I do not have that kind of talent, so i still enjoy  my  common life, although i may dream sometimes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.