Views: 2169|Replies: 8

Beijing is raining heavily now! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-16 11:30:51 |Display all floors
Dark sky and big thunder! scared...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-16 14:02:12 |Display all floors

A Private Study (1) Control of Rain at your Place

There is Rain over Beijing  to clean the air from smog ? OK !
If there is too much of it coming down, municipalities won't
have to employ street sweepers with their nice long effective Sweeping Brushes as seen in 1999 (World Yang Shen).

Rain may be interesting object for many scientifically interested Enviro-Enthusiasts of any age, who can understand this or the translation into you language   (please let me know by duplicate).
Normal soft rain falls softly, there is no noise from fishpond in your neighbors Garden or from drops on Sheet-Metal-Roof.
A clean big white porcelain soup-plate, freshly    wiped with tissue may be filled in 10 min.
The pH  (ask in an good Pharmacy  for  Merck's  Universal - Indicator pH1-10"), pH 7(=best), up to 5 may be in Stormy  Weather with Thunderbolts & Rain.

The Nitrit-, & Nitrous- part of Urostix or ( better, more costly)  the  Urocombistix    (see internet for   www.rochea-z.pdf  )
will give a semi-quantitative answer, which can   be titrated by sb expert or a clever son of a pharmacist.

The O3 dissolved in Water (= H2O2 !) can be seen in the
Leukocyte field or even in the Erythrocyte-Field, as both cells have the Per-Oxyde-destroying Capacity (White Blood Cells tolerate more than the Red Blood Cells, which can be titrated too). (There are also "ERID" Boehringer Test Stix on the European Market, since H2O2 also appears in Milk (indicating Udder-Infection or environmental Contamination  (stay    tuned to : see my later editions)

Nitrate may only be there in minimal amounts,

H2O2 should  always be negative in normal soft Clean Country-Rain.
The white Porcelain will show you Dust-Particles., which are interesting under the Microscope.
(Huygens, Leeuwenhoek, Kepler & Ernst Abbe are Names   of  Pioneers in the field experimenting with lenses, ending  up  with useful Tele- and Microscopes)
The Application of any Dipol-Magnet underneath the Plate    will show the presence of Iron-Metallic dust.
The direction of the wind coming and the intensity may be   shown by a long silk stripe on a long Bamboo-Stick The height of the standard led-weight  (20 g may be sufficient) applied to the end and a measuring long Bamboo-stick will suffice for Strength of the wind
Control occasionally with proper Anemometer the Speed of the wind to qualify your measuring.
Note every change and take photos of interesting new observations.
Just recently a Young US Hobby-Reporter found new sort of dark-grey wavy-water surface-like clouds, which are to be    taken up into the new Meteorology Teachings.
A Compass of a modern sort may be helpful to determinate where the wind blows from(whether the Weather is dominated by a "High" or "Low")
PH 4.5 and less is toxic for plants fish and Frogs developing eggs.
So is H2O2 because of its origination. Bleaches colors and white linen, but activates all acid gases, so intensifying acid-formation.(see next chapter, stay tuned)
Interesting ? Want to see more of this ?
e-mail to : klasse3573  drkjs_dps@yahoo.de A Private Study (1) Control of Rain at your Place

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-16 15:19:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2009-6-16 12:30
Dark sky and big thunder! scared...

yes...
My friend told me that it rains cat and dog in Beijing through MSN...
MSN is quite good chatting tool...haha
행복한 삶 : )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-16 21:39:43 |Display all floors
I love rains
s

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-16 21:53:01 |Display all floors
I hate rainy as you can't go out for personal thing , it is inconvenient for everything , i like the sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-16 22:20:29 |Display all floors

have you ever seen the RAIN...

*here comes the rains BY Eurythmics
rain makes me feel sexi to my bones  

Here comes the rain again
Falling on my head like a memory
Falling on my head like a new emotion
I want to walk in the open wind
I want to talk like lovers do
I want to dive into your ocean
Is it raining with you

So baby talk to me
Like lovers do
Walk with me
Like lovers do
Talk to me
Like lovers do

Raining in my head like a tragedy
Tearing me apart like a new emotion
Oooooh
I want to breathe in the open wind
I want to kiss like lovers do
I want to dive into your ocean
Is it raining with you

So baby talk to me
Like lovers do

Falling on my head like a memory
Falling on my head like a new emotion
(here it comes again, here it comes again)
I want to walk in the open wind
I want to talk like lovers do
I want dive into your ocean
Is it raining with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-16 22:37:27 |Display all floors

what a smartass we are...

Originally posted by seneca at 6/16/09 09:29 AM

How can that be?

I have NEVER heard of any city 'raining'...

yeah me too as well i only heard of water pourin down from the sky & not rain...must B some lady from the hi-rise threw down a bucket of water after she's done with her laundry  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.