Author: anne_anne

Do you believe in Feng Shui? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-9 22:13:38 |Display all floors
though people always say fengshui is a superstition,but it is very wonderful that we cannot deny its existent value!
we rather to believe it in our heart,though sometimes i will say it is not scientific....Haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-10 01:35:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nemnaniat at 2009-6-8 17:09
I believe that a certain atmosphere, where the light source is coming from. If it is harsh or soft light, bright or dimmed, the arrangement of the interior, if it is packed or if there

is space in between, the colors - warm or cold, all that of course has an impact on the one who lives in it.

But that is not feng shui !

Really not?

I must emphasize that I'm not Chinese, but it seems to me that feng shui is originally that. And it might be extended to any other influences that are so subtle that, at the first glance, we are even not aware of them.
In my opinion (which can be wrong), feng shui is just a more or less scientific examination of the influence the environment has on human mind and feelings. And this is not superstition.

Some additional ideas, like "if your house door is in line with the outer ground, your money will flow out in an uncontrolled way" or "the negative influence from an edge can be bounced off by a mirror".... well, they might be superstition.
But most aspects seem to me nothing but ideas of how to make yourself feel comfortable in your house.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-10 03:25:20 |Display all floors
Do you believe in Feng Shui?
#############################################

Feng Shui as relating to certain superstitions?

No

Achieving harmony and balance in life through manipulation of our external environments?

Yes

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-10 08:19:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jordan_c_fan at 2009-6-9 17:49

孔明 was one of the best, if not founder, of Feng Shui scientist, military strategist, and Astrologist in history.   He can u ...

Because he has limited life

Of course he knew about tenmon and geography,knew the Eight diagram,so he winned always in war

So if fengshui as the same as the Eight diagram ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-10 08:24:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-6-10 03:25
Do you believe in Feng Shui?
#############################################

Feng Shui as relating to certain superstitions?

No

Achieving harmony and balance in life through manipulatio ...

You can not deny it so quickly?

Before you answer it you can understand about Chinese history about such aspect.

The history list lots of instance

How can we feel ahead of what happend in history ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-10 08:30:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anne_anne at 2009-6-8 15:22
Our inner world — emotional, mental space — helps determine our outer world, right? But the space we spend the majority of our time in also plays a huge role in our lives. It can influence our ac ...

Seeing the two words Fengshui, i will remember up the times lived in my rural hometown, the ppl there all quite believe it, but i am not, i think it is a personal issue, if u believe it and it is true to affect your life, but if u unbelieve it, it will mean nothing to u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-10 09:04:42 |Display all floors

belive in fengshui

for me ,i feel fengshui just like a magic , like a mystery thing ,its function will let u  bleive it !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.