Author: zhoupu

Kill all dogs in the city!! [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-6-6 08:26:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middleway

.....at the least then we might see some progress towards civilisation

What I like about you is that you cannot hide your Sinophobia for more than two, three posts. Then it breaks out like a volcano, with a bang, and you show your real face. Don’t get me wrong, I prefer you not hiding your emotions, it’s more authentic than your “sweet” talks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 09:47:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-6-4 20:47

There also are far too many 'peters' in this forum! The noise, the danger of contamination, H1N1 or perhaps H2N2, the destruction of peaceful minds...

No the killing need NOT be done.

Why ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 10:19:27 |Display all floors
I concur with the death by beating to be inhumane yet I am more concerned with the beatings by sticks to be dangerous to the human.  Dogs can be fast and a cornered dog aggressive so I feel the risk of a possible bite from a rabid dog is great.  Are tranquilizer guns expensive?  Maybe lure them in a group to a pile of free food and shoot them with a tranquilizer gun or put something in their food to make them sleep and slit their throats.
It is unacceptable to me that a population would have to tolerate roaming packs of feral stray dogs that may be carrying rabies.  I do own a pet dog, trained, vaccinated and fenced in, if he became aggressive toward my family or were prone to jumping the fence and being aggressive to my neighbors he simply would no longer be alive.  
If a group of stray dogs were in my neighborhood with threat of being rabid and attacking people or threatening my children I would want to kill them also.   Of course, in my country, I would be put in jail for killing the aggressive stray dogs to protect my family-how insane is that?   I think I would have to apply what the rural country folk here call the three S's...Shoot, Shovel, Shutup so the dogs would disappear and be disposed of quietly without anyone knowing.  I do not think I would try to utilize the carcass in any way as it is possible the animal may have rabies, worms or other ailments I do not care to ingest.
I hope they succeed in eradicating the wild stray dogs in the towns and reduce or remove the threat of rabies in humans as it is a horrible way to die.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 12:51:34 |Display all floors
It is insane... they yanked dogs regardless of proof of vaccination or ownership etc.

Not exactly the kind of behaviour we expect from rational civilized places.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 13:03:49 |Display all floors
get nothing to say...

i have never heard this news,maybe it is not true...
but these picture may be true, too cruel!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 13:20:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nemnaniat at 2009-6-4 14:59
I never owned a dog or any other pet, but this is breaking my heart. Have no words for that.

Obviously, your heart isn’t broken by the massacres in Iraq.

Shame to Christian bigots.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 13:26:29 |Display all floors

Kill some, preserve some

Kill the stray dogs, Remain the pet dogs. Cities will be more lovely.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.