Author: zhoupu

Kill all dogs in the city!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-4 20:31:30 |Display all floors
that first photo is just priceless

showing everyone how truly retarded mainland Chinese people can be, and how just defunked and desperately depraved of culture and class they are

and how stupid do you have to be to think that one person being bitten and contracting "rabies" is worth culling an entire population of animals?

did that retard just think he was going to be the next H1N1 hero?

rabies is in less than 1% of the animal population

but I'm sure they just dont care to do anything which fill up and waste valuable space in a brain cell, like learn anything at all about anything

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2009-6-4 08:35 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 20:32:17 |Display all floors
I'd like to blow that first photo up and hang it on my wall

anyone have a better resolution image?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 20:32:17 |Display all floors
why don't the Chinese just go back to eating them? that'd solve the problem, it's a market economy in CHina now, open a stray dog restaurant, could be an opportunity to make big money! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 20:33:52 |Display all floors
they'll all starve to death as soon as they hit severe drought for a couple years..

but hopefully not before they kill all the cows and pigs too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 20:39:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2009-6-4 06:33
they'll all starve to death as soon as they hit severe drought for a couple years..

but hopefully not before they kill all the cows and pigs too

I am from Texas and we love our slow smoked Pork and Beef BBQ........

I am also a US M arine, and I also love to smoke terrorists with a Full Metal Jacket.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 20:45:11 |Display all floors
there is an alarming number of Mainland Chinese that find pleasure in bringing pain to animals

animal tortre and finding pleasure in killing animals is one of the gravest of actions, and just a hair away from killing humans for pleasure

it is psychotic, demented, disturbed, crazy, psychopathic, and pathological

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 20:46:05 |Display all floors
there is an alarming number of Mainland Chinese that find pleasure in bringing pain to animals

animal torture and finding pleasure in mortally wounding animals is one of the gravest of actions, and just a hair away from murdering humans for their sick pleasure

it is psychotic, demented, disturbed, crazy, psychopathic, and pathological

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.