Author: zhoupu

Kill all dogs in the city!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-10 16:05:25 |Display all floors
A grandma took her dog to market. They drew the dog out and kill it in front of her. And many owners had to watch their dogs beaten at home.

Does this sound like dog breeders to you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-10 16:39:38 |Display all floors

It must be asked

Is dog good eating?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-10 16:58:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-6-10 16:39
Is dog good eating?

It's ok but a bit tough. I like dog soup better...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-10 17:29:27 |Display all floors

Is there a good cut of dog meat

Backstraps on lamb are good

Eye fillet of beef, also succulent

Dogs are more mobile - suggestions?

I tried camel months ago - tough like cardboard, but offset by lime marmalade its "OK"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-11 07:04:27 |Display all floors

Reply #53 1337assassin's post

I got bitten by a dog, here,in GZ a few years ago. My beloved made me go to hospital, pay a fortune and get the jabs which kept me healthy. It was 7 injections over a couple of weeks if I remember. I have now problems with dogs, as long as they're controlled. Where I live no, the damn dogs are out of control! Bloody things bark all night, and then, when one sleeps, another takes its place, barking away. How can folks allow their dogs to annoy people like this, don't they care? I need peace and quiet, shut your damned dogs up, or shoot them! If you don't, I will get quite nasty!

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2009-6-11 07:05 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-11 09:37:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-6-11 07:04
I got bitten by a dog, here,in GZ a few years ago. My beloved made me go to hospital, pay a fortune and get the jabs which kept me healthy. It was 7 injections over a couple of weeks if I remember. ...

Animal bites are serious sh!t! Your gf did the right thing to rush to the hospital. As I've said earlier, I'm no huge fan of dogs as pets. I can see how the police or some some farmers or the like might need them, but why regular people living in flats in the cities need them is truly beyond me. Dirty, smelly, noisy, flee infested and (potentially) dangerous is what I see. I'd much rather have a goat or a few hens in my home, at least they fill some practical purpose... Still, I realize that I'm in minority and that humans for some strange reason like these things...

Now, China has an excellent rule in place that only allows city people to have dogs up to a certain size. This is brilliant idea that ought to keep everyone happy. The dog people can have their dogs, but the dogs won't be big enough to be a true danger to others. Annoying perhaps, but not truly dangerous. Also, although these small ones also tend to bark, they are not nearly as noisy as the big ones. I used to live in the UK (lived there for two looong years) and it was awful with those big and clearly nasty pitbulls that everyone was having. Absolutely disgusting with red evil eyes! Now, this Chinese law worked excellent until a few years ago. All you saw were those little white hairdy dogs and the occasional sausage dog. Dog sh!t in the streets was a "western problem" :) . Compare that to a otherwise beautiful city like Vienna, were you quickly learn the hard way (or perhaps the soft way ) to pay all your attention to the street you're walking on rather than the gothic architecture around you. But what happened? I don't know, but suddenly, everyone in China seems to have these HUGE dogs. Of course, nobody knows how to raise them so not only to they bark like crazy, but they clearly don't obey sh!t, and are no doubt very dangerous. It appears that especially rich people are into the big ones. Everytime I look out of my window, I see one (sometimes two or three) of these giants running by, usually with a poor and sweaty Bao Mu behind trying to keep up. What is it, a prestige thing?

What we need is:

1) compulsory vaccinations for all dogs against all kinds of diseases
2) compulsory PUPPY SCHOOL for all dogs (perhaps "Olympic Mathematics" for dogs )
3) ONLY small dogs in the cities
4) death penalty for not picking up dog sh!t

China is very hard on gun controll for the safety of everyone (which I applaud), which makes you wonder how the country can allow people to have three untrained 80-kg monster dogs around, that clearly can tear an adult in pieces in a matter of minutes.  Comments?!?!?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-11 09:51:21 |Display all floors
It must be manage rigorous.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.