Author: hongmadam

my bf said he doesn't love me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-5 18:04:11 |Display all floors
say good bye and just say bye

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 20:51:24 |Display all floors

Love is a thing about two persons

Let him go. If he doesn't  love you or just treats you like a sister, it is meanless to keep him around you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 09:16:51 |Display all floors
Pain and misery is a part of the peocess of growing up.  
Through this,we can be mature truly.
It' s said the a really hero will face the dim life and blood without any fears.
We are not a little kid anymore, many passerby will come and most of them will leave and disappear.
Your bf leave you now means he is not the one with you in the rest of your life.
You can feel sad, you can feel lone in the begingning.  
Rise your life up in the cloud of misery, and become stronger , that;s what you should do .You will be a true winner of life if you succeed in restarting your life from now on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 09:25:03 |Display all floors
I am sorry to hear  that.but i think everything will be fine.wish you best!
i have such the experience,it's very upset.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 10:06:00 |Display all floors
I think you needn't be bothered by such a guy. If he is your Mr. Right, I think he would have said what he said to you before you start this relationship. Life is short, cherish what deserves cherish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 10:08:12 |Display all floors
maybe your boyfriend have other girl,maybe just maybe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 15:35:24 |Display all floors
Although it's very hurtful, I also suggest you leaving him.  "Temporary pain is better than lasting pain", he is not your Mr. Right, leave him with wishes and you will find the right one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.